Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

expoinc - expoinc.org

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Expo Incorporation is working as a legal and registered company in United Kingdom.Our team is specialized in forex trading we have a well experienced trader available to provide a highest and reasonable profit with in the specific period of time and Our goal is to provide a customer satisfaction and provide a fixed income according to the plans.Our technical staff is avaiable 24/7 in live support and phone support .Our first priority is to provide a security of Ddos protection with the company registered EV SSL we are here to provide a customer satisfaction and provide a highest return we provide you 100% money back guarantee Join us and Keep Enjoying with the profitable organization.

Plan:

120% After 1 day

210% After 5 days

510% After 10 days and more

Accept: LR , PM

Join expoinc here

Effectively its nice to see that the site is secured but t taking too much time to load. Plans seems to be highly profitable but in real they've already offered a very reasonable profits towards small investors. I think this hyip may be paying for atleast 7 days. We can take chance here.

from the design and script used on this program,i can tell this program is just a scam program in disguise and i can only advise investor to look for other better program and invest with them,hit and run is not an option on this program all the plan on this program is not safe and i can see the program scaming anybody that think they can get something from the program

I think the advantages offered by the admin is too high and does not correspond to the time required to make a profit and I'm sure the admin would not have been able to make a high enough profit in just a short amount of time and I am sure this program is not a good place for the investors to invest, because the admin will not likely provide payments to its investors well

• 2 weeks later...

Expo Inc has been active for two weeks and continues to pay which is a nice thing to see, this short term could sustain for such a long term, almost all reliable monitors upto thirty or more have been listing this one for over two weeks and the last payment report of two hours ago can be found around.