24/7 member Support & Skype Chat

purchase Ad Packs over and over again

Daily compounding option available

Program to show family and friends with peace of mind

PLANS:

join_us.jpg

Accept : LR, PM, STP, Egopay

Link : http://www.rebatedailyprofits.com

I wouldn't say the script and design are done well. it looks rather cheap, probably bought for under 100 dollars which is really not much for a hyip. It is not a conventional hyip either, aswell as getting 5.5 percent interest each day we are also getting other extra benefits such as advertising credits, but I don't get why it needs to offer that it hardly makes any difference to the total number of investors they are going to get

this program is still on pre-launch,s investors should not expect to see paying status from anywhere in 6 days from now.i kinda like the design of this program and i believe the admin of this program have done a good job with the deign of the program but i dont think the program will see support from hyip monitors and investors

Ideas set by simply admin are extremely good but unfortunately i do believe site never attract traders towards the item. It might only as a result of low negative and unwarranted script as a result of which men dont need to make investment decision in below. I identify that no $ invested nevertheless.

all the benefits offered by admin reasonable enough to be able to get it, because it is quite in accordance with the time it takes to make a profit, I'm sure the admin will give you a good profit to its investors until the end of the specified time to make such gains