200% after 3 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

200% after 3 days $50 - $700 200.00

300% after 5 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

300% after 5 days $100 - $1,000 300.00

Accept: LR, PM

Join MoneyRace here

i like the design of this program and the script used as well,moreover the program is also secured and i think investors might do hit and run on the program,though to be sincere the return offered by the admin of the program is high and it not sustainable as well but i guess the admin of the program will be willing to pay investors for a day or 2

Maybe, but I have doubts that it can last for more than 1 round though. Usually with this kind of rate of return, it needs to have at least 10 dollars minimum deposit i think in order for it to be sustainable for a few days, otherwise like now, with just 5 dollars minimum, maybe that is not large enough sum to use ponzi fashion to payout to early investors. Maybe its my connection, but site is not loading from here

investors will have opportunity to get fast profit if make invest in this hyip site. even the profit will be given in hourly term of period. but investors need to spend high amount of money if want to invest in hourly plan. well, generally this hyip site profitable. but unfortunately I am not see that the site potentially will be sustainable if consider all the profit offered is not reasonable.