Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

profitoil.p.ht_profitoil.p.ht

JackJack2012

Site is using the classic old script, which doesn't look attractive as it is a bit too basic and not very original. Well one day has passed and seeing as there are no investors so far it means it won't be popular.I am actually quite surprised that it has got 0 investors. Maybe because it is not recognised by monitors and the admin has made no attemtps to make any advertising of his site.

i really dont know the kinda domain this program is using maybe it a free one or a paid one,i guess i will see members that will en-lighting me on that,,but other than that i think this program is safe for hit and run and the admin of this program can make this program last for few days before making a run on investors investment..good to see the program is new onloine

the script is not attractive at all and even seems like cheap script for me. well its not a serious problem actually but in hyip business, good looks in script also will figuring out whether the hyip serious or not in manage the investors money growing. and in this hyip site case, I am not see the admin site looks serious to run the business.

106% after 1 days is an advantage that it is still possible we can get from programini well, because the gain is not too high, but if we take advantage higher with longer time than other offerings given by the admin, and I'm sure the admin will never give the benefit properly to investors