Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

zenobux - zenobux.com

nimday

This From The Admin :

official open ( Estimated date : 1.05.2013 )

We are still looking for and fixing bugs and different other problems and also implementing and adjusting our design pages.

Dont worry ZenoBux is made with a perfect win-win situation so we will be around a long time from now on.

Earn up $0.03 per click.

Earn up $0.012 per referral click.

INSTANT Payments and Receiving.

Detailed statistics of referrals clicks.

Minimum cashout at only $2.00

24/7 Professional Support.

image_78422331a274112532c31d0c8d2a3c44bfb651a6.gif

i really don't have much details on this program,i have being trying to access the program for couple of minimum now and i cant access the program,i really don't know what has happen and why i cant access the program,hopefully i will keep trying cause i see the program as a good place to click and the minimum cash out is encouraging as well

Earn up $0.03 per click.

Chance are this site will turn to scam. I don't think its going to last long at all as its going to be a scam site. I'm sure in two to three days months this site is no were to be found. I do believe this because in my experience a site like this one don't last long at all. As long theirs a rate that is 3 cents it means its not going to last as theirs no way an advertisers is willing to advertise in here at all. For me its just a waste of time.

• 1 month later...