Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

mgfunds - mgfunds.com

MGFunds service allows you to connect with your financial goals. We can build you a strong financial foundation for relatively small investments due to high Forex leverage, and we're ready to go extra mile to secure our members' interest & provide exceptional service in the long term. As a member you'll get 100% managed trading portfolio & opportunity to gain 3% interest daily. Our convenient payment options includes the latest e-currency processors: LibertyReserve, AlertPay, PerfectMoney, GlobalDigitalPay and more, offering you better privacy & security online. With MGFunds a "reliable and profitable online investment" is no longer a dream, as trading in Forex becomes a very powerful tool and our experts are here to make the most out of it. Using a custom made AI technology with years of team-work are the reasons why we can provide and maintain an unparalleled investment returns. Together we will reach our goals!

The plan is 3% Daily interest for investment periods of 45 Calendar days, for more details..

We have a $30 Minimum and $10,000 Max' to invest. But up to 3 active investments at once.

http://mgfunds.com/aff=zeusgold.com

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More information

Domain : mgfunds.com

IP :

Registrar : ACTIVE REGISTRAR, INC.

Nameservers :

NS1.PROTECTED.BLACKLOTUS.NET (69.90.13.5)

NS2.PROTECTED.BLACKLOTUS.NET (69.90.13.6)

Created : 07-nov-2010

Updated : 07-nov-2010

Expires : 07-nov-2015

Domain Info : Google PR :

MGFunds.com

www.MGFunds.com

Alexa's rank : 3816294

RAW Whois : Registration Service Provided By: Active-Domain LLC

Domain Name: MGFunds.com

Expiry Date: 08-Nov-2015

Creation Date: 08-Nov-2010

Name servers:

ns1.protected.blacklotus.net

ns2.protected.blacklotus.net

Registrant Name: Whois Manager

Registrant Company: Whois Proof LLP

Registrant Email Address: ixpuuky3x@whoisproof.com

Registrant Address: PO Box 4120

Registrant City: Portland

Registrant State/Region/Province: OR

Registrant Postal Code: 97208-4120

Registrant Country: US

Registrant Tel No: 2024700599

Registrant Fax No: 8663666681

Admin Name: Whois Manager

Admin Company: Whois Proof LLP

Admin Email Address: ixpuuky3x@whoisproof.com

Admin Address: PO Box 4120

Admin City: Portland

Admin State/Region/Province: OR

Admin Postal Code: 97208-4120

Admin Country: US

Admin Tel No: 2024700599

Admin Fax No: 8663666681

Tech Name: Whois Manager

Tech Company: Whois Proof LLP

Tech Email Address: ixpuuky3x@whoisproof.com

Tech Address: PO Box 4120

Tech City: Portland

Tech State/Region/Province: OR

Tech Postal Code: 97208-4120

Tech Country: US

Tech Tel No: 2024700599

Tech Fax No: 8663666681

The plan of 3% daily for 45 days seem sustainable where the ROI is 135% and the investor will get a daily profit less than 1% seem less attractive but will ensure the site runs long and also the investor can break even in 34 days sounds good

But the minimum investment of $30 is far too high to test the site

The site is not publishing any stats information so iam not sure about the response it gets for the program

But i dont think it would have got good response since the minimum investment's of $30 is far too high

and many newbies may be reluctant to invest that amount in a new site

I don't know if any one has invest here,since i can't see it.But how can one invest $30 in a new hyip?That's why they aren't that popular,due to the fact that they are not making the plans for all investors rather they are keeping for it for the big investors who seem to ignore it.

The site design is simple and the script used is good

There is no faq session which prevent members from getting more information and also the absence of Live chat service prevent investors getting quick feedback

The site doesn't have any site securities installed which makes the site less secure to invest

The site design is simple and the script used is good

There is no faq session which prevent members from getting more information and also the absence of Live chat service prevent investors getting quick feedback

The site doesn't have any site securities installed which makes the site less secure to invest

Hi, I'm new here, I noticed this forum on mgfunds rating page. I amazed to see alot of negative opinions here, well I have deposited a test in this program not long ago.

3% for 45 days seems reasonable for me. I said on TG forum that I'll post proofs once paid, If you wish I'll post here as well. Fist of all they have a very nice and very "long" FAQ page with all the possible answers there :) http://mgfunds.com/faq - don't know how that could be missed on the main menu.

I sent 2 massages, 1st to test if they are alive and 2nd to ask about payment, support is pretty fast from my experience (from what is stated they plan to add skype http://mgfunds.com/support) They are also hosted on anti DDOS dedicated server from blacklotus as I see in WHOIS and use SSL for security, they just don't state it for the public like everybody else does (l saw SSL when I signed up) Anyway gotta give it some time, this one have great potential IMHO and I'll let you know once I'll get updates.

This program has all the requirement of a good and lasting hyip.With it's host expiring in next four years,admin has got a plan for a good hyip in his mind.But the problem here is the min which is too large for me to invest in a hyip.I have skip this one,but not happily.

Great to note the site pays through Global DigitalPay this will enable many members who earn Global DigitalPay from the PTP forum to invest directly here rather than using an exchanger service and converting them in to Liberty reserve or perfect money

I have checked in account validation their GDP account is 'Verified' , that's a good sign IMO.

i always love to invest in sites where the site accepts invetsmenst through alertpay

because i have burned my fingers in many hyip by investing in LR where i was not sure how to recover my principle when i suite scammed

So nowadays i only invest in sites which accepts alertpay so that i can recover my principle if the site scam under the buyers protection act of alertpay

I feel the plan is earning very low profits since an ROI of 135% for 45 days means the investor will earn less than 1% for each day which is very low as the investor will earn the same ROI irrespective of the amount he invest which makes the plans not attractive also the minimum investment's of $30 is far too high to test the site

@rose

you're just saying the truth about this program.A low daily interest and much days for one to wait.For good 45days all we can earn for our trouble is just 143% which is too low.After all the minimum makes this program unavailable for investors since min to invest here is $30

the absolutely one & only thing that stops me from investing here atm is the high minimum to withdraw of 15$, otherwise everything looks good for me.

design is neat for the eye, member area looks rich & unique, pretty sure it's a costume script, I'll have to watch this one for a while before I invest 100$+. I like long term programs but when looking at the alternatives like for example, macro trade, genius funds (dead), oil structure (dead) they all lock my money for very very long (180 days).today repro gives pretty much same results (if you don't risk & reinvest everything), panda gvies even lower rates (even with principle back after 44 days).. mgfunds plan is very close to cherryshares..

btw in mgfunds program one have max 3 active investment, this is only good for big investors since they can compound up to 3 times within the period of 45 days.

great to see the site is offering a wide range of payment processor including LibertyReserve, AlertPay, PerfectMoney, GlobalDigitalPay and SolidTrustPay this will enable members from forum to invest their earnings here and try the site and also the alertpay option gives protection to the investor to recover their principle

ICANN Registrar: ACTIVE REGISTRAR, INC.

Created: 2010-11-07

Expires: 2015-11-07

Updated: 2010-11-07

Registrar Status: ok

Name servers:

ns1.protected.blacklotus.net

ns2.protected.blacklotus.net

site domains shows five years of availability and this shows the site has a long running of the hyip