Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Goldtradefx - Goldtradefx.net

xetang

Goldtrade Fx is innovative, efficient and secure way to gain access to the gold market that is currently experiencing a real boom. In the last three years, the price per ounce of gold has almost tripled. The potential profit is very high and currently, it is probably one of the best investments. We offer investors a means of participating in the gold bullion market without the necessity of taking physical delivery of gold. The launch of Goldtrade Fx is intended to lower many of the barriers, such as access, custody, and transaction costs, that prevent some investors from investing in gold.

Plans:

50% daily for 3 days

20% daily for 7 days

Min/Max: $1/NA

Goldtrade Fx status: Analyzing

Earnings credited to program account, withdrawal paid within 1 day

Minimum withdrawal: investor - $0.01 | free member - $0.01

Referral bonus to investor: 9%

Referral bonus to regular member: 9%

Script: Gold Coders

Registrant: NAMESILO, LLC

Created: 2013-04-22

Expires: 2014-04-22

NS: ns1.hostblast.us

ns2.hostblast.us

SSL: No

Registar: N/A

Expires: N/A

Accept: LR, PM, STP, EG

Join here: http://goldtradefx.net/

What we can see from this new HYIP, to make 50% daily RoI for 3 days investment plan is all the way too high and not good. It is better for us not to invest on this kind of HYIP. Because this kind of HYIP usually will not sustain too long in the business. This is very risky HYIP to put the money in it

I am not interested in the advantages offered by the admin, though admin offer considerable advantages in just a few days, I'm not sure the admin will give you the advantage well and I'm sure the admin will only be able to run with a very short time, after which admin will leave the investor and will never go back again

the script and design used by the admin is normal and the site is not secured. admin offered 50% roi per day for 3 days in total 150% against investment. This is very high rates and the planes are not reasonable from any side.I think this hyip will run for 1-2 days.So its better to stay away from it.

lol 50% for 3 days i looking just funny fore me to invest,because no admin can pay that much commission to the investors and i think admin is only using the free script to this program then how come the admin can pay this much amount to the investors ,so beware of this programs before investing high capital in the hyip program

Hmm. the script is terrible. It looks like one of those matrix scheme scripts. The picture of a super car is definitely not the way to attract investors. Apparently the site has been running for over 2 days, now and its lucky to have gotten over 2000 dollars in deposit, but what a surprise that so far no withdrawal has been made. the statistics say zero. Well it looks like this should be a no investment site. Doesn't look like the monitors page is working either which we all know what that means

one of the plan offering 50% daily for 3 days. it make total profit return is 150%. because including principal, the net profit return is 50% for 3 days. technically is impossible to the site manage the fund and make it growing till 50% in 3 days. the only way for the hyip able to do that is by applies ponzi scheme. it mean, paying investors profit with other investors money.

Hmm. the script is terrible. It looks like one of those matrix scheme scripts. The picture of a super car is definitely not the way to attract investors. Apparently the site has been running for over 2 days, now and its lucky to have gotten over 2000 dollars in deposit, but what a surprise that so far no withdrawal has been made. the statistics say zero. Well it looks like this should be a no investment site. Doesn't look like the monitors page is working either which we all know what that means

personally i find the design of the program attractive but the script used is a very cheap one,i believe the admin this program might confuse newbies on this program,i believe the admin of the program will pay investors to convince them to come join the program but i can tell the program is just another scam program in disguise