Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Investment System - investment-system.com

vnhyipgroup

I am not admin.

Investment System

The market of the gaming industry is measured annually in the tens of billions of dollars. The gaming industry is rapidly developing the last 10 years. But the apparent attractiveness of this market, get on it pretty hard. To create a serious game requires a large team of developers, a few years of hard work and not less than 500 thousand dollars.

According to statistics from Microsoft, almost all personal computers in the world installed at least one game, and the game industry for several years, is one of the fastest growing. It's easy to explain - personal computers and video game consoles are becoming cheaper and available to everyone, and the human desire to do disappear. Moreover, crises do not affect the gaming industry. It has long been observed: the worse the economy, the more money people spend on inexpensive entertainment.

Our company is engaged in attracting investment in the development of big games. The cost of developing a game depends on its complexity. - With the development of a simple toy can get away with more than $ 50.000, large-scale project is $ 3-5 million. This is a very large sum for the average investor. Therefore, we propose to combine the means of ordinary investors to invest in the development of computer games.

Investment Plans:

AFTER 1 DAY

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $500 104.00

Plan 2 $501 - $1,000 105.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $10,000 106.00

AFTER 3 DAYS

Plan 1 $10 - $500 115.00

Plan 2 $501 - $1,000 118.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $5,000 121.00

AFTER 5 DAYS

Plan 1 $10 - $500 130.00

Plan 2 $501 - $1,000 135.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $10,000 140.00

AFTER 7 DAYS

Plan 1 $10 - $500 149.00

Plan 2 $501 - $1,000 156.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $10,000 163.00

Accepted Payment Processors: LibertyReserve, PerfectMoney, SolidTrustPay, EgoPay

Take a look and join here!

Nowadays i saw there are a lot of short term program now that use SSL protection to protect their site or at least give some credibility like this program, even i know that they will end quite long time for short term criteria. and for me the interest rate here is reasonable while acceptable for short term investment

i really like the design of this program and the script used on the program,i can tell the admin of the program has spend some few buck on the program.the program is really looking professional.though the program is short term program and i guess hit and run will work on the program for few days but investors need to invest early and leave the program early as well

$ 10 - $ 500 -> 104% is an advantage that it is still possible we can get from this program, if we invest in the current admin has just started to run, but if the admin has been running for several days, then the program has become a not safe for investors to invest and at the moment I saw the admin had run for 3 days and I think the admin will soon begin to stop running

i think the minimum deposit is very high to invest into this program to get commission,but i can say that no investor want to invest such amount for the one day time an the plans are looking like attracting the investors to invest an i hope admin will be paying for the few day an after that stop paying an try top target the investors