Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fx4invest - Fx4invest.com

xetang

Our company was established for individuals and companies who want to receive a regular income from their investments. All of our investors will be guaranteed a profit from turnover of their money on the stock exchange FOREX. Our best traders for more than 5 years are engaged in FOREX and have a good income from it! Now we have decided to bring to our business everyone!

PLANS:

110% AFTER 1 DAY

135% AFTER 3 DAYS

250% AFTER 10 DAYS

600% AFTER 20 DAYS

1000% AFTER 30 DAYS

Min/Max: $10/$10,000

SSL Encryption

DDos Protection

Registrar ENOM, INC.

Created 2013-04-08

Expire 2014-04-08

NS NS13.KODDOS.COM NS14.KODDOS.COM

Accept: LR, PM

Join here: https://fx4invest.com/

even admin of this program use a good script to create this program but i don't know if this program can survive for long time, since the rate that admin offered is very high, 10% per day totally not make much sense for someone like me and with ssl and ddos here i am sure they can sustain for some time.

this program is just launch to scam investors and i can only advise investors to stay away from the program,all the plan offered by the admin of the program is not safe and the return is too high.hit and run is not advisable for anybody to do on this program as the program is not safe for anybody to join.i guess it better to look for other better program

110% AFTER 1 DAY is still possible benefits we can get from this program, but if we invest in the current admin has just started running so we still have significant opportunities to gain the advantage, if we take good advantage greater than other offers given by the admin, I'm sure the admin will never give the advantage to us

firstly i wanted to say that script of this program his looking more attractive at the same time plans are also very good to invest some amount an i will surely try for first plan which is roi 110% for 1 days it is better to invest for low time an after getting the payment back with good commission then try for another plan with good capital