Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

sioniam - sioniam.com

zyakka

* Get website traffic in our Manual & Auto surf.

* Get traffic to Framebreaking and sites with pop-up's

* 20 second timer

* Manual Surf 1: 0.75 Exchange ratio

* Auto Surf 1: 0.40 Exchange ratio

* Auto Surf with Ads 1: 2 Exchange ratio

For Adfly, Linkbucks, Triond and any framebreaking site users, come and earn unlimited hits to your site.You don't need to spend time posting your links

to forums, blogs, facebook or twitter, just add it here and earn hits round the clock. With our partnership with VS, your sites will be shown in

180 traffic exchange sites ,which means millions of users are waiting to see your sites.

Join now!

This post caught my attention as I have a Triond account, I don't know if this is for real that we could submit our Triond articles here, anyways it is better to be on the safe side rather than waste your time and then afterwards you will find out that your Triond account was suspended due to this.

Just to let you know guys there are two ways to earn here; from the site itself and external sites that pay us through pageviews. I already have gained about 2000 credits here through autosurf and have not allocate the credits yet as I am waiting for my sites to get approved.

FYI, I just want to share it with you guys as I have read this to the other forum but I am not recommending this one as I haven't install it myself.

Useful tip for sioniam: if you want that your CPM site credits rate will increase you need to download silversurf program and put your silver link there then press start. in same time you'll earn double plus gain your rate. for me this program is bad quality coz it overload RAM memory after 20 hours of surfing and need to restart it. i'm using a lot of great programs for ptp sites but only in sandboxie coz no one virus, bad file or anything else don't touch my main system

Has anyone tried to submit some adfly and linkbucks links there? I thought this is not allowed. Anyway, the ratio for manual surf is quite good but i really prefer 1:1 ratio.

I don't like their 1:2 autosurf exchange ratio but still i will try this site to gain more traffics to my site.

useful tip for sioniam: if you want that your CPM site credits rate will increase you need to download silversurf program and put your silver link there then press start. in same time you'll earn double plus gain your rate. for me this program is bad quality coz it overload RAM memory after 20 hours of surfing and need to restart it. i'm using a lot of great programs for ptp sites but only in sandboxie coz no one virus, bad file or anything else don't touch my main system

I don't under one single thing about what is being discuss here. But i think i going to get the gist of all the matter soon. But do you need to install it your system while surfing or whatever.

No, you don't need to install anything here. Someone suggested to install something but I'd rather not take it, I do autosurf and manual surf here specifically in point to surf system I think this one is much effective than autosurf.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

When my site got accepted 2 days ago there were massive visitors around 1800 .. and all the credits I had were used up so I could not convert any credits to cash. So i think your credits will finish soon and you wont be able to convert them to money. According to me there are more better autosurfs than this.

• 2 weeks later...