Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

FortuneRoute - fortuneroute.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Fortune Route

is a private investment firm with a vision to deliver stable and long term earning to our investors. We simple do what we love and deliver what we know is best as far as profit and sustainability is concern. we have 15years of experience in forex and commodities trade. We developed a robots which powers automatic trading with precision, we have tested this for seven years and we are confident in our ability to deliver profits.

Plan:

Hourly Fortune Plan: This plan runs for 75 Calendar Days and you will earn 0.13% Hourly, if we put this on Monetary Terms, An investment of $100 will earn $0.13 Cents per hour for 75 calendar days. Your PRINCIPAL will NOT be returned.

Daily Fortune Plan: This plan runs for 75 Calendar Days and you will earn 3.5% Daily, if we put this on Monetary Terms, An investment of $100 will earn $3.5 Daily for 75 calendar days.Your PRINCIPAL will NOT be returned.

Accept LR, PM, STP, EGO

Join FortuneRoute here

well this program has being running online now for 5 days and the program is an hourly program,i can only advise investors to invest wisely on this program,the admin of the program might have other hidden agenda of making a run on investors investment and the paying status the program is having now might just to attract investors to the program

There is no need for investors or members to check for the status of this program,the first plan seems reasonable but the hourly roi is just too small,how can i risk 100 bucks because i want to make 13 cents in just in a hour or what if i don't have $100 and i invested $10 into the program,so my hourly roi would not be able to reach a cent,i don't think this one is worth investing in.

Well this program is not that bad its one of the best program which we can easyly invest with so for now all I need to know here is stay away,@hadge, I want to ask you a question ,that is what do you mean by this program been small pay in roi,I can tell you that its not true the program is paying good roi but many investor will not like it since its an hourly program.

This program seems to have a very attractive design and has a fairly high level of security but I am still not sure if this is a good place for investors to invest, because the admin will not likely provide benefits continuously until a period of 75 days to investors and I am just sure the admin will only provide payment to its investors only by a few days

The HYIP program still has a pretty good payment status of HYIP monitors and multiple daily gains offered by the admin is high enough profit and I think the admin will not be able to continue the payment again with a longer time, because I also see from the other monitor program it has the status of pending payment