Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Investbusiness - Investbusiness.net

Mrbvdpt

I am not admin

Link : http://investbusiness.net

banner_468.gif

Investbusiness.net is an investment group who aims to uphold the values of traditional investing methods while incorporating new age technologies and methodologies in order to maximize profits while minimizing risks by a great margin. We sacrifice minimal losses in order to gain big. We always put our clients' goals before ours. Safe investment does not exist, but investing with minimal risk does. Welcome to Investbusiness.net!! If you are willing and are ready to change your life now. Please send us an inquiry or head directly to our registration page. Onwards to an opulent future with Investbusiness.net..

Does Investbusiness.net pay referral commissions to people who do not have active investments to their accounts? No, Investbusiness.net believe that in order for promoters to really refer investors to us, they must first experience what Investbusiness.net is all about, therefore, we require everyone to be active depositors before getting rewarded for their referrals. Please do not ask us for custom referral commissions because we have our fair terms and conditions regarding this matter.

Our referral commission is a flat rate of 5.00% from your referral's deposit from payment processor. This applies only to direct referrals and no, we do not have multi level referral system.

PLANS:

Upto 2.0% For 90 Business Days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

1.6% For 90 Business Days $10 - $100 1.60

1.8% For 90 Business Days $101 - $1,000 1.80

2.0% For 90 Business Days $1,001 - $500,000 2.00

Accept : LR, PM, STP, Egopay

Link : http://investbusiness.net

Site's design and investment plans looks very promising. This HYIP just had started and we can see already a lot of monitors and forum talking about the site, a lot of investors investing in the site hoping to earn quickly as possible. As of the moment, no monitor was able to be paid maybe because they invested on longer plans and the site just had started.

This program seems to be a pretty good place to start a long-term investment, because the admin does not offer excessive benefits and advantages offered daily pretty standard and I think the admin will be able to run with a very long time and the admin will also provide payments to the investors until the specified time limit to make a profit tersebuit been exhausted

• 4 weeks later...

a quite old program, i think this program can sustain for quite long time, and also based on my own prediction about this program they can sustain for about one week more, since this program is quite old we need to be careful too, my advice just invested with the lowest amount that you allowed here