Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Wall Street Funds - Wallstfunds.com

Mrbvdpt

I am not admin

Link : http://www.wallstfunds.com

The Wall Street Funds, Inc. was launched in 2001. The primarily objective of the fund is to produce growth of capital through investments in a diversified portfolio of common stocks, which offer prospects of sustained growth in value. The fund has a secondary objective of realization of current income through the receipt of interest or dividends from investments.

PLANS:

1.7% Daily for 180 Business Days

Payment Rate Min Max Total

Daily 1.7% $10 $4999 306%

2.1% Daily for 180 Business Days

Daily 2.1% $5000 $24999 378%

2.4% Daily for 180 Business Days

Daily 2.4% $25000 Unlimited 432%

Accept : LR, PM

Link : http://www.wallstfunds.com

Wall Street Funds' affiliate program is 5% and I think that it is only a single level. Payments are made manually and can take to over 24 hours before receiving the money withdrawn in their respective payment processors. I'm not sure about how much is their minimum withdrawal but I guess its $0 since it offers a long term plan and sites like this often allowed very small payouts.

long-term benefits offered by the admin is very good because we will benefit greatly according to the time it takes to make a profit and I'm sure the admin will give you the advantage as well to all the investors and I believe the admin will be able to run for long periods

the daily return offered by the admin of this program is sustainable and i can tell the program will do well,good to see that the program is secured as well,i can only wish the admin of this program will be sincere with this program by making this program last long.good to see the program is having good support from hyip monitors,i like the design as well

The refferals comission is good and i think that will attract more investors to invest here, also aside from that thing i see the rate that admin offered is stable, 1,7% per day for sure will make other investors want to spend their money especially since this program's minimum deposit is low.

Yes that is very much true I can as well see that the roi which the admin just table here is very much sustainable so I dont really have to worry much about anything here.

For now the right thing to do here is hit and run and its the best option for any investor who want to see positive result in his trade.

• 3 weeks later...

Wall street Funds has been three weeks online and has been paying without any issue until now, this long term project credits ROI fro only business days, in the beginning of the project, they allowed only LR & PM deposits, later the first week, STP also included in the deposit option.

Hosting is on a dedicated server protected by KODDOS which is a leading ddos protection company well known in the hyip industry, definitely investors get satisfied with the security features of the program, as well as advertising campaign by their marketing department that the hyip is worth give a try.