Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

memorialprofit - memorialprofit.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Memorial profit deals in forex trading we have a professioanl team with more than 10 year experienced in forex trading.Our major trading currency EUR,USD and Gold,Apple. We are providing you highest rate of return and also provide 24/7 live support.We provide you 100% money back guarantee within a specific period of time.We always welcome you to join our company for a guaranted profit.

Plan:

130%

After 1 Day

250%

After 3 Days

630%

After 7 Days

1000%

After 15 Days

2100%

After 30 Days

4200%

After 60 Days

Accept: LibertyReserve ,perfect money

Join memorialprofit here

MemorialProfit offers a risky short term investment plan. I wonder why the statistics show that out of the 3000+ accounts made in the site in their first day, only $20 was deposited. I guess that about 95% of those who joined the site backed out after joining for some reason. I hope that the admin will resolve that soon because the design of the site looks good for me.

HYIP program like this certainly has particularly a very high risk investors like because of the advantages offered by the admin is too high and does not correspond to the time required to make a profit and I'm pretty sure the admin will not likely provide such benefits to its investors

Memorialprofit offered short term plans for us, and that is much risky since it is too much for investors, I am sure that many investors agree that 30% profit for one days is unreasonable,and i think there isn't any business that can do something like that. refferals comissions is nice but is normal for many promoter.

well this program has being running online for 2 days now and i can only advise investors to kinda stay away from this program,i don't see the program as safe place, i will have love to do hit and run on the program before if the program is very new online but the program is now 2 days and program like are not meant to stay around for long

• 1 month later...

Memorial Profit, an old short term program, that has been paying for five weeks now is still active and continues to pay, latest payment proof of today, about an hour ago can be found around on forums as well as monitors, payment system is manual but fast payment is guaranteed by the team of the program.

I have noticed this active short term project has monitors but they do not offer higher RCB, that can be one reason for this program to sustain that longer with such high ROI plans, they might have slowly added monitors and kept paying silently, without aggressive advertising anyway, good to see them active for a month.