Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Areaincome - Areaincome.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts.

areaincome.com is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

Plan:

125% after 1 day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $5,000 102.50

Plan 2 $5,001 - $50,000 125.00

55% daily for 2 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $2,500 - $5,000 55.00

55% daily for 4 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $5,000 - $50,000 55.00

255% after 5 days

Plan 1 $10 - $5,000 115.00

Plan 2 $5,001 - $50,000 255.00

555% after 10 days

Plan 1 $10 - $5,000 135.00

Plan 2 $5,001 - $50,000 555.00

Accept: LibertyReserve

Join Areaincome here

A short term program that only accepts a single payment processor, which is Liberty Reserve, a know payment processor in which payments cannot be retrieved in any way. That sounds fishy for me. Its too risky to invest in this site even though I can see GoldPoll, a well known monitor, already monitoring the site for 2 days already.

This program offers a pretty good to its investors because we can benefit from the offer is high enough, but should we invest with a minimum deposit that has been determined by the admin because we still have the possibility to get the benefits without having to take a big risk

• 4 weeks later...

Area Income has been four weeks old now but the project continues to pay on time with it's short term plans which is nice to see, but the processing of withdrawals can be delayed up to twenty four business hours maximum, presently only LR is allowed to venture with, they may add up other options in near future.

Since this short term program, Area Income do not offer any RCB for it's investors through getting listed over RCB monitors, this one could sustain this longer, that is my opinion on this hyip, that is the reason why there is just 122 accounts made in this program, though it's been living and paying for around one month now.

I think the admin here has been processing withdrawals twice a day or once in a day maximum, but it is good to see this short term project could manage to stay alive for a 29 days that is quite a big opportunity for short term investors to make a lot of profits by reinvesting in the program till date.

I am surprised after checking this site in few hyip forums, and also in some hyip monitors. This program still paying :D, and also that is a thing that i cannot say to see this kind of program with their short term plan can survive for more than 20 days, even this program has bad template, but i am sure admin spend a lot of money for the script and hosting.

The design of the program is changed now after 30 days online and also few monitors with RCB offers have been added to the program, current status of the program is paying for 32 days now, even the monitors have been listed this one for three days already, it is just $10.25 we get on $10 investment.

The design of the program has been changed in here, but the plans seem to be remain the same, senior investors of the project that have been with the program for more than one month continue to reinvest with the project, and the latest payment proofs of today just show that the program has been active for more than a month now,

That is because admin want to create a good site and not only just bad looking site, but i am truly surprising that admin want to change the design of this site, but that is good if he want to do that which means admin spend bucks for it too, and i think there will be some chance for people to gain profit before investing here.

this program is no new program and the admin of the program has being able to run this program for long,this program has being running online for 35 days now and the admin of the program is getting good support from hyip monitors,i guess investors can still risk this program by investing on the one day plan on the program since the return is reasonale

The good thing from this new HYIP, the website of this new HYIP has the SSL. Then also, the script used on the website is nice. But, the bad thing, that makes us can not trust this HYIP is about its investment plans. We can see the investment plans offered by this new HYIP are all the way too high and not reasonable at all. It will not sustain too long

Best point about this site that we too can see that it is status "Paying" in almost monitors including trusted and qualified monitors, however site too have ran up 36 days already therefore I don't think that it will be good for investing because they can stop to pay out at anytime, they can pay out more some rounds, but it is not sure for safe with investments here

Area Income had different template, a simple one for one month then they have updated the design and now it looks quite attractive with nice script but the ROI remained the same, it would have been nice, if they have also changed plans and offered a better ROI like in usual short terms, up to 5% after one day, it would be better attractive.