Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

investment_investment.com

JackJack2012

I not admin,

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts.

investment2013.juplo.com is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading, and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

Plan

100 day

$5 - $20,000

%0.50

Referral

%4

All payments are made to your account Daily.

Minimum spend is US$0 and there is no maximum.

You may make additional spend as many times as you like.

All transactions are handled via libertyreserve. If you don't have an libertyreserve account, you need to get one.

http://investment.com/?ref=JackJack

This program seems to offer a long-term benefit is quite good because of the advantages offered daily low enough and the benefits that we can get within a period of 100 days is 50% and I think this is a pretty good profit for investors and i'm sure the admin will provide payments to its investors well into a period of 100 days...

5 dollars minimum seems hard to make good income if we only going to earn half a percent a day in here. I don't know if this site is going to last long so its really going to take time to reach bep in here. I do hope that I was wrong but if not then its really hard because even if its going to pay for a month we still end up not reaching bep in here and as long we don't reach bep we never going to earn in here.

Oh look, http://investment2013.juplo.com/images/136_01.jpg, this is very unprofessional. I wonder why some people still invest in sites like this and was able to gain deposits of $600+ in its first day. I know, its a long term plan which makes it look safe but an initial check of the website if it should be trusted makes me move away from investing in the site.