Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

securepaybux - securepaybux.com

obeconline

First thing I noticed when I checked the site, I thought it was $0.08 per click and $0.04 per referral's click. Well I checked the rates and it only goes for the upgraded members. The site also accepts EgoPay. And one thing that makes the site attractive is that is has INSTANT payout, aside from the fact that it really doesn't need any investment in order to process payouts.

i really like the script and the design of this program,the program is very attractive and the click rate on the program is standard,i can tell the program will be having proof of payment to show members soon as the program is still very much.good to see the program is claiming to use PP and i hope i can get someone that will try the PP payout

for standard member, the rate here is 1 cents per click, that is normal for this kind of site since i believe so much that admin created this site as a bux site, but our earning per days here is about 4 cents per day so that is not good if you targetted this site as long term site to click but for short term one, then try it and do hit and run.

• 3 weeks later...