Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

buxcube - buxcube.com

obeconline

"

Buxcube start 54 days ago! Since that time we get 59 members, be one of them!". I wonder why this site is still up and running despite the fact that only a few members are there and I can safely say that they are not active anymore. Maybe the admin doesn't implemented well the promotional tactics that he should have done before.

Its running because admin can get more members and clickers. Running does not automatically means its paying. So even if the site is running I'm sure its can turn to scam or already has turn to scam and we don't know it. Unless someone will claim that he reaches minimum and he cashout and he did not get paid.I do hope I can make good income in many ptc site but same time I doubt that I can in here.

Its running because admin can get more members and clickers. Running does not automatically means its paying. So even if the site is running I'm sure its can turn to scam or already has turn to scam and we don't know it. Unless someone will claim that he reaches minimum and he cashout and he did not get paid.I do hope I can make good income in many ptc site but same time I doubt that I can in here.

i doubt if the program will actually pay but i have register with the program and the problem i see with the program is the low number of ads available for members to click and i guess that's why the program will not get paying proof soon,though i don't think it encouraging for anybody to join the program,since the program has not paid since 58 days

• 5 weeks later...

I have followed this site for sometime now and i believe it is not a scam either just as you guys are perceiving.

I got paid through my paypal $0.76 and their paypal account is US business verified. I was just passing by and had to drop this. I will post back with payment proofs from them. you can verify that too from their website.

There are payment proofs