Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Pmprofit - Pmprofit.com

I am not admin :

What is the project PMprofit.com?

PMprofit.com - it benefit society based on voluntary association of citizens for mutual material (financial) assistance at the expense of the existing entrance and membership fees.

Our project is targeted at the long term and will give the opportunity to earn the greatest number of participants, providing mutual assistance to each other in the system with the ability to withdraw funds in the wallet!

We work with a payment system Perfect Money, sings to make a contribution can be absolutely any party who has an open account in this system ...

Our system is fully automated!

We prirovnyat all participants into a single unit! We believe that all users should receive lucrative one percent that is independent of the amount of the contribution.

Plans :

You will receive 2% every 4 hours! You can withdraw money at any time! Amount not freeze!

Accept : PM

Ref.Comission : 7%

WHOIS :

Name Server: NS1.FORNEX.COM

Name Server: NS2.FORNEX.COM

Updated Date: 24-mar-2013

Creation Date: 24-mar-2013

Expiration Date: 24-mar-2014

JOIN HERE ==>

i guess it best for investors to look for other better program and invest with them,though the program has just being launch but too bad the program is an hourly program and the program is a Russian program as well,though one can translate the page but i don't see the program as a safe place for any hyip investor to invest.

good to see the site script already completed with ddos and ssl protection. its make investors login and transaction activity will be secure. by the way, the site language in russian and they are not completed with english language support. if global investors willing to make invest, should use translation tool in order to understand all information in the website.

it is unlikely we can benefit from this program with a very long time, while the benefits offered on a daily basis is an advantage that high at 12% and I'm pretty sure the admin will give you an advantage at any time we want and have this program clearly is not a good place to invest