Register in Eccofunds

Investment Plans:11% - 15% daily for 12 Days

Min Spend $10

Referral Commission 5%

Withdrawal Type Manual

Licensed Script

DDoS Protection

Welcome To EccoFunds.Biz

Welcome to our company website. Ecco Funds is an investment company, giving the possibility for investors across the globe, to get substantial profits even if they are not professional in Forex or Stocks trading. Our company provides skilled and experienced personal for funds management, therefore we can maximize the profits and keep the loss under control.

468.gif

Our investment portfolio includes high risk and low risk investment services, as well as Forex and Stocks trading. All the financial transactions in these markets are done by our trading experts, with the goal to get the maximum daily profit which helps us to sustain the return rates we offer for our members.

Any member joining Ecco Funds will face with a professional team ready to build up together a strong and powerful online investment portfolio. You can start earning with us right now, by signing up, and adding funds in any of our investment plans, earnings will be credited to you daily for 12 days continuously. The support department is ready to serve you and answer any question or doubt that may appear while you are a member of Ecco Funds.

i really like the music being played when accessing the page of this program but to be sincere i find the design of this program very attractive and i dont think i can invest with the program as i think the total return offered by the admin of the program is very much high and i believe the admin of the rprogram will online be paying investors now to attract more investors to the program before scam.

just visited the site and found that they already listed on some of hyip monitor site. the current status is paying and its explain to us that this hyip is safe place to make invest so far. but because the plan is risky, better investors applies hit and run investment method and not plan to stay invest for long period.

I quite liked the offers given by the admin to its investors because most likely we can still get a good profit from this program, but if we want to get a good profit from this program we should invest when the admin has just started running and I am sure we will benefit with better