Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fxgoldplan - Fxgoldplan.com

xetang

FxgoldPlan.Com is managed by a group of proffesional traders who know exactly what it takes to earn the most from each investment. We minimize risk by diversifing in multiple areas such as forex, stocks, and innovative commericial businesses; and are constantly pushing to acheive greater results with each successful return. Now as we understand, each member in our private investment group expects reliability, stability, and profitability.

Plans:

120% After 3 Days

140% After 5 Days

180% After 7 Days

300% After 30 Days

Min / Max Deposit: $$10 / $10000

Withdrawal: Manual

SSL Encryption

Registrar ENOM, INC.

Created 2013-04-04

Expire 2014-04-04

NS NS36.HOSTVN.NET NS37.HOSTVN.NET

Accept: LR, PM

Join here: http://www.fxgoldplan.com/

i cant advise anybody to invest with program,the program is no new program and the program has being running online for 9 days now according to the stats on the page of the program,i think it best for investors to invest with another program,the stats on the page of the program shows that the program is not safe for any hyip investors to invest with the program.

Started Apr 5, 2013 Total deposited $ 190.75 Total withdraw $ 60.00 Visitors online 26 Members online 0 Last update Apr 15, 2013

its good to see the hyip already listed on hyip monitor site because it will make them potentially become widely known and able to attract many investors to join. if this case happen, the site will able to collect many of total money deposited and its will be great help for the hyip to remain paying for long period.

I think the advantages offered by the admin is still too high and quite impossible to tersebuit can benefit just by a few days while I also saw this program has waited payment status and I'm not sure the admin will continue to make payments to investors well

120% After 3 Days is a benefit that may still we can get from this program even though we will take a very high risk for the benefit and I think the admin will never give you a greater advantage of this offer, and the admin will only run with a very short time, after which the admin will leave investors with the money they invest