Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

natinfund - natinfund.com

I'm not admin.

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts.

natinfund is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

Plans:

Super Plan Gold : 200% after 1 day (for first 80 active members)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $40 - $400 200.00

Calculate your profit >>

Super Plan Silver : 170% after 1 day

Plan 1 $20 - $1,000 170.00

Calculate your profit >>

25%-30% daily for 5 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $300 25.00

Plan 2 $301 - $9,000 30.00

Calculate your profit >>

145%-155% after 5 days

Plan 1 $10 - $300 145.00

Plan 2 $301 - $9,000 155.00

Calculate your profit >>

Accepted currencies: LR, PM.

Referral commission: 5%

http://natinfund.com/?ref=alexlauw

Are you seeing what i just i saw? Well it's not far away from your hands,just look at this natinfund which guarantee that you earn alot from their program plans.Look at this kind of hyip that offers the highest return with such high capital? Min investment of $10,and 155% after 5day.Admin must be in a dear .hurry to meet up with some money.

I just hate to see sites with this kind of designs and they remind me of scammed sites and many scammed sites uses this design

And the script used is cheap with no site securities installed

Its too risky to invest in this type of sites with no site protections

200% ROI in one day is not practical for the admin to earn 100% profit in one day so looks like the admin is following a hit and run strategy and no not having a long term goal so i feel the site will find it difficult to sustain for long as the admin will have to depend on deposits to keep the site running

this one is confirmed scam in many monitors, programs which offer such a huge ROI are intentionally scamming sites,

so better stay away from these kind of sites that offer unreasonable returns.

this one is confirmed scam in many monitors, programs which offer such a huge ROI are intentionally scamming sites,

so better stay away from these kind of sites that offer unreasonable returns.

This is a logical thing, my friend ,

This site since work began 16 days ago, and this kind of sites that offer daily profit plan,

do not continue to pay more than 6 days from my point of view.

the site design is ugly and its using a cheap template and the script used is also cheap also the site doesn't have any site securities installed

the plans offered are not realistic and promising very high extra ordinary profits which makes the site too difficult to run long

also i feel the minimum investment of $10 is far too high to test the site

• 3 weeks later...

the site is offering short term plan with very high ROI making it impossible for the admin to earn and pay the investor so the admin will have to depend on deposit funds to run the site and this may affect the sustainability of the site