Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Trendscash - Trendscash.com

xetang

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts.

Trends Cash LTD is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

105%-180% after 1 Hour (Instant Payouts)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $7 - $25 105.00

Plan 2 $26 - $50 110.00

Plan 3 $51 - $100 116.00

Plan 4 $101 - $250 124.00

Plan 5 $251 - $500 134.00

Plan 6 $501 - $1,000 145.00

Plan 7 $1,001 - $2,500 160.00

Plan 8 $2,501 - $250,000 180.00

40-65% Hourly For 3 Hours (Instant Withdrawals)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $15 - $70 40.00

Plan 2 $71 - $200 46.00

Plan 3 $201 - $500 54.00

Plan 4 $501 - $6,000 65.00

Registrar NAMESILO, LLC

Created 2013-04-13

Expire 2014-04-13

NS NS3.DDOSCURE.COM NS4.DDOSCURE.COM NS3.DDOSCURE.COM NS4.DDOSCURE.COM

Accept: LR, PM

Join here: http://trendscash.com/

One of the first thing that i have noted in this hyip site is that it has a very cheap design, very little effort has been put into get the site online. The hourly plans aren't looking that special as most of the scam sites come with these kind of plans, meaning very little time and too much return which is impossible in many ways. The minimum also should be a dollar to test the system.

We see here profit rates and a minimum deposit are attractive already, but this does not mean that we can trust in this program , the admin here did not try to pay some money in order to cares about his site more than that and to make it attractive for investors, so I think there is doubt in the ability of this site to pay.

has been visited the site and see that the hyip use cheap script and also not completed with ddos and ssl protection. its make the site not secure from hacking activity. the plan also not secure by offering not reasonable profit rate in hourly period. technically, make invest here is risky and so, better investors keep stay away.

despite the paying status this program is having with hyip monitors,i don't see the program as a safe place for anybody to give a trial.though the program is an hourly program and i think it safe not safe for anybody to try and do hit and run even if the program still manage to get paying status from hyip monitors,the admin of the program might pay monitors to keep a paying status

I saw the admin had run for 6 days and the total amount of the deposit contained on this program has reached a very high number, but still it is not going to guarantee the admin will continue to provide payments to new investors and I think this program has become a not safe for investors to invest