Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

darkprofitzzz - darkprofitzzz.com

HyipHistory

I'm Not The Admin

darkprofitzzz.com

Welcome!

It's our great pleasure to inform you that our investment program, Darkprofitzzz is ready to serving you as a reliable investing partner. We welcome your comments and suggestions. Feel free to contact us through our support page.

Plans: Silver Plan : 40% daily for 5 days (Fast Interest Payments)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Silver $25 - $15,000 40.00

Gold Plan : 35% hourly for 5 hours (Fast Interest Payments)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Gold $45 - $4,500 35.00

Diamond Plan : 180% after 2 hours (Fast Interest Payments)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Diamond $88 - $1,000 180.00

Accept: LR, PM, STP

Join Here

thanks

The site isn't very good looking, just a cheap one so that admin does not have to spend so much on a site that woudln't last very long! since it is hourly's

I don't think investment will exceed over 1000 dollars, it will be the end I think, seeing as the withdrawal amount seems to have stopped rising up already for a few hours

The site isn't very good looking, just a cheap one so that admin does not have to spend so much on a site that woudln't last very long! since it is hourly's

I don't think investment will exceed over 1000 dollars, it will be the end I think, seeing as the withdrawal amount seems to have stopped rising up already for a few hours

i agree with you and i can only advise investors to stay away from the program,the minimum investment required by the admin of this program is way too high and i can tell the program is not safe for anybody that think they can do hit and run on this program.the program has being running online for 2 days now and it not safe.

too high the advantages offered by the admin and I'm not sure whether the admin will give you the benefit to all investors and i advise investors to be careful with this kind of program will only run as admin with a very short time after that the admin will never give any advantage to the new investors who invest in this program

Good statistics for the site which is already running for 5 days even it only has an hourly investment plans which usually runs for shorter days than other HYIP. So far, I can see a 90% withdrawal already made from $8000 deposits. It is deemed paying by all of the monitors as of today and people are posting a lot of good stuff and feedbacks about it already in forums and blogs.