Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

adferre - adferre.com

obeconline

Making good investments in here is not good but we can try to join and just click in here. I'm sure if we get paid then its a good site but if this site turn to out to be a scam site I don't think its a big deal as we only end up losing our time and not money in here anyway. I do hope that in two to three years time I can say I'm earning good and earning well in here as well. So far so good that this site is really paying good.

I don't like this website at all. Their ads for members to click are seriously way too low valued already -- http://adferre.com/ptc-ads -- And I think the worse part is that the minimum payout is too high for members too -- http://adferre.com/tos

8.2 Your Adferre.com account is denominated in U.S dollar ($) currency . You cannot change the currency. Members will be paid all earnings via the method of their choice, Paypal or Payza. A fee may be deducted depending on the payment processor you use. You can request for payment once your account balance has reached the minimum of $5.00 USD. By joining Adferre.com, you agree that you shall be fully responsible for any filing of taxes that is required by your governmental authorities. Because of our worldwide, international status we will not do this for you.

Payout is $5. Too high ! So looks like this website is not that attractive after all...???

i don't think this program will get much members that will like to work on this program,though the program offering other ways to earn on the program.the payment processor used on the program will not lets the program see much members that will like to click on the program.i guess members can work on other low payout program