Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

feelingbux - feelingbux.com

obeconline

this program is offering more ways to earn on the program,the program is very ok but the program has being running online for couple of weeks now and they have paid couple of cash to members,so i guess members need to be careful and see that the program is having proof of payment before clicking on this program

Wow, that's a nice rate, larger than the normal I guess. It uses a well known script for Paid to Click sites, NextGen. It supports a lot of payment processors, you forgot to include EgoPay. It's still new and I hope the good for this site, and it should be able to maximize it's 5 year subscription. That's a lot of investment so I think the admin is quite serious with this one,

If its a buxhost script ptc site for me its better not to invest our time at all. For me its totally a waste time being active in this site as we can just end up not earning at all. I do hope that in two to three weeks time I can make money in a site. If a site can't pay me after being active for two to three weeks then chance are I will not going to be active on that site. That's my simple rules on online earning.

• 3 weeks later...