Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

stox-finance - stox-finance.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

We have created our unique investment opportunity for the High Yield Investment community after studying the market. What can we offer you that nobody else can? Just the best HYIP experience of your life!

Our program intends to make a real difference in the investment industry..

Plan:

600% After 6 Minutes, 2800% After 30 Minutes, 9000% After 60 Minutes

Min/Max: $1 / $50000

Accept: Liberty Reserve

Join stox-finance here

this is just an hourly program hoping to scam investors and i think it safe for investors to just ignore this program and invest with better programs we have around.hit and run is not an option on this program as i can tell the admin of the program will scam any hyip investor that invest with the program,the return offered by the admin of the program is way too high

Well I certainly hope no body was foolish enough to ivnest in this site -.- @hyipcore, why do you bother listing these kind of hyip sites for posters to view, when obviously they have no benefit to us? When spreading these sites across forums you just encourage people to get scammed if they are newb. What site is able to afford to pay 600% profit in just 6 minutes!!

• 2 weeks later...