Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

AEGold - aegold.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Gold is a foundation asset within any long term savings or investment portfolio. For centuries, particularly during times of financial stress and the resulting "flight to quality", investors have sought to protect their capital in assets that offer safer stores of value. A potent wealth preserver, gold's stability remains as compelling as ever for today's investor.

Plan:

If u have 5000 share u get dividend $1000 monthly , or $250 weekly, THE MINIMUM DEPOSIT IS $1500=1000 shares

( dividend $50 weekly or $200 monthly), So easy to deposit credit , via bank transfer or via LR ( liberty reserve ) ,

the minimum withdraw is $500 via bank transfer n $100 via LR , let's join us;

Accept: Liberty Reserve

Join AEGold here

wow! the design of this program is very superb,the admin of the program did a very good job with this program.though the program is claiming to accept master and visa card as part of deposit means,i don't think the program will get much support from hyip monitors and i think investors need to invest carefully and do proper research before investing on this program

Ah the site attempts to make it look professional, trying to be detailed and organised, but it has over done it a little, it has in fact made negative effect on it because it is now over complicated and very hard to look around the site to find the most essential details such as the investment plans, the deposit minimum, whether it is being monitored, forum etc. and all these are hidden in sub categories of each heading!

I think that is worthy attempts too, because there are a lot of investors that already invested their money ion this program. So far i don't see much bad issue of them, it seems this site truly looks professional, they even accepted deposit from Visa or other credit cards, overall this program is promising.

• 2 weeks later...

I strongly believe that this program is an excellent investment program, because I saw this program has a very clear project to make a profit for its investors, although the minimum deposit is determined by the admin is too high, but I'm sure the admin will give you an advantage the well