Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Newevostrategy - newevostrategy.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Now that you are here it most likely means that you are in search of a trustable and simple website to raise some funds for savings or covering your monthly bills. No matter what you need funds for, you can get them here. New Evo Strategy is an investment firm that specializes in oil trading and energy source markets. It was created in the year of 2010 and so far has been the leading investment solution for individual customers. Our team is hard at work every single day to ensure that you get your profits and your funds are always kept safe and secure.

Plan:

125% After 1 Day

240% After 3 Days

620% After 7 Days

1150% After 15 Days

2500% After 25 Days

Accept: Liberty Reserve,Perfect Money,SolidTrustPay,EgoPay

Join Newevostrategy here

even the stats on the page of this program looks kinda scary and i don't think the program will see investors that will like to invest on the program,i thought the program will be ok for hit and run but when i saw the stats on the page of the program i knew the program is not safe for any hyip investors to invest.hit and run is not an option on this one.

StartedApr 11, 2013

Running days2

Total accounts66

Active accounts7

Total deposited$ 419.00

Total withdraw$ 0.20

Total accounts66

Active accounts7

Total deposited$ 419.00

Total withdraw$ 0.20

I wouldn't advice anyone investing in this site any more. it is too late even if you think it is paying, which is not because I can tell as it has been running for over 2 days just only 400 dollars in the site, and only 20 cents being paid out, and thats just the ref commission and since its such a low amount it means it hasn't done pay out for the last cycle.

Investors should simply stay away from this program because the statistics is very bad as it shows that only a few cents have been paid out which I believe is Referral commiSsions to monitors while a reasonable sum has been deposited. Its really disappointing to know that the admin of this program has decided to scam investors by not making a single payment. If he had even done selective payments, it would have been better.

Total deposited$ 419.00

Total withdraw$ 0.20

125% After 1 Day

I just find something fishy in this stats. The minimum we can earn in here is 125% or 25 cents if my understanding is correct. Then how come this hyip site only first pay 20 cents? What happen to the 5 cents in the 125% plan? I'm sure the other plan has much higher rate than this one so theirs no way this site can end up paying good and paying well at all if the stats alone is rig already.

• 2 weeks later...

This program is definitely not a good place to invest, because the benefits offered are too high and the time required is not in accordance with the advantage that we will get, I'm sure the admin will only run with a very short time, after which the admin will leave the investors with the money they had invested