Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

plenty-cash - plenty-cash.biz

nomiasif

The project started 04/10/13 at 19:00 GMT

-Cash.BIZ Plenty - is a highly profitable investment project, in which the profit is provided by contributions from new members.

Received contributions from 100 to 15,000 rubles for 15-150%.

A minimum of 50 rubles to output, the commission system for withdrawal missing.

The output can take from 5 minutes to 24 hours.

Referral fee of 10% of the contribution of your invitation.

Your referral link in order to attract new members to the project, is in your account.

4 tariff on the project plan:

1. 24 hours (1 day) 15% to the present (min - 100 rubles., Max. 15,000 rubles.)

2. 72 hours (3 days), 50% to the present (min - 300 rubles., Max. 15,000 rubles.)

3. 120 hours (5 days) 100% of the gift (min. - 500 rubles., Max. 15,000 rubles.)

4. 168 hours (7 days) 150% of the gift (min. - 1000 rubles., Max. 15,000 rubles.)

Perfect money accepted

http://plenty-cash.biz/?ref=nomiasif

nowadays i can see many hyip programs are lunching the Russian script then how come the another investor can understand to invest into the program an i think many hyip admins are just targeting the Russian investors,but i can see this program is looking like hourly plans then many investors dont want to invest in hourly program it will be get into scam soon

Well that I can explain is becasuse suddenly people in Russia have realised that this sort of income is quick and easy, and generally there have been more people from Russia interested in this kind of business. But it would be definitely better if they also invest in a feature that would also display English language.

At the moment, this one looks pretty crap, not a proper hyip script, very cheap, and designed to not last for long, and to get some quick profit out of us

I still do not understand the offers given by the admin but I can only see this is an hourly program that would have a very high risk for loss of money which we have invested, so I guess we do not need to invest in a program like this if you do not want lose our money

All in russian, i think this is hard to join in this site also from what i see this program seems have much investors at the moment, one thing that i am afraid of if they have alot of investors and then start to do something that is bad for investors. Talking about the plans, it seema all of the plans are great but we need to know how much minimum deposit that admin offered, and it also supported PM as payment processor.

I still do not understand the offers given by the admin but I can only see this is an hourly program that would have a very high risk for loss of money which we have invested, so I guess we do not need to invest in a program like this if you do not want lose our money

my advise since you don't understand the program,just ignore the program and invest with other better program around,all the plan offered by the admin of this program is not safe and i can tell the program is just scam in disguise and i think it best to invest with other better program than to invest with this one that is not safe and it Russian.