Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

justforexinvest - justforexinvest.com

nomiasif

Welcome To just forex invest !

Forex market is not for everyone, it takes years of experience to understand all of its nuances and individuality and actually know how to make big money with it. just forex invest works as the link between professionals and investors like you.

7% daily for 70 days

LR PM

http://justforexinvest.com/?ref=nomiasif

well the percentage is really good an i hope every one wanted to invest but it is very long period then we cant say when the hyip program gets in to scam,so i can it is the risks to invest huge amounts into this program,but this program as lunched one days back there is no hyip monitors have added till now in the program then e will wait for some more days before investing into this hyip program

admin seems not so good in giving offerings to investors because of the advantages offered daily is too high, if we get a daily profit of 7% then in a period of 70 days we can get a profit of 490%, this is not impossible to gain that we can get and it was clear the admin will never give the profit to investors

7% daily for 70 days is good enough, since their lifetime is more than 2 month, i think in one month people can gain profit from this program and so far i see about 10 hyip monitors that monitoring this iste, and all of them still have various status for this site, some of them put waiting status while the others put paying status for this site.

7% daily for 70 days is good enough, since their lifetime is more than 2 month, i think in one month people can gain profit from this program and so far i see about 10 hyip monitors that monitoring this iste, and all of them still have various status for this site, some of them put waiting status while the others put paying status for this site.

i just hope you are not thinking of investing with program,i can tell this program will scam anybody that invest with the program,majority of hyip monitors that have the program listed did not invest with this program and i guess that's is sign that the program is not safe for anybody to invest with the program.though i like the script of the program

• 2 weeks later...

This is a long-term investment program that is very bad, because of the advantages offered daily by admin too high and we would not be able to get a profit of 490% in just 70 days and I'm sure the admin will never give benefits to investors and I'm sure this is a scam program

Not so much long term I would say @rizal83, It is only 70 days long, and I would say it tends more to the mid term. with 7 percent each day after 70 days, we get a total profit of 40%, assuming that we do not get pricniple back otherwise that would be too high a return. With 40 percent profit after 70 days is sustainable, as you can see that some sites can maintain a week with 10% profit after 1 day