Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

summitoilprofits - summitoilprofits.com

nomiasif

Summit Oil Profits, is a global investment management company. Summit helps oil and gas investors improve profitability and stabilize revenue. We provide critical insight and market expertise investors need to navigate complicated energy markets and improve netback pricing. As an independent agent, we offer full transparency while bringing additional buyers to the table and identifying more profitable ways to sell production. Additionally, we help investors manage their positions by mitigating bear market risks and capturing bull market opportunities.

2.4% daily for 160 days

3% daily for 150 days

2.4% daily for 160 days

LR PM

http://summitoilprofits.com/?ref=nomiasif

2.4% daily for 160 days is quite reasonable for a profit we can get from this program, but the term is applied by the admin to make a profit too long in my opinion and I also doubt the admin will be able to run for 160 days and I am just sure admin will only run for a few weeks

This hyip should be relatively sustainable. we get to reak even in just 40 days, which is relatively quick considering its supposed to be a medium to long term lasting hyip. I do hope it will get more investor than this though, seeing as there will be quite a few monitors going to be monitoring it. Right now there is just bestemoneys, which isn't exactly dedicated to monitoring.

Also, notice how on the left hand side near the bottom of the site, there are three forums listed claiming that they are officail forums and can be contacted through there, but they are just for shows, there is no link to them

There are about 5 hyip monitors that monitoring this site, but all of that sites status are Waiting, so i think this program is not pay yet, and it seems it will start to pay us tomorrow, and the rate that admin offered for me are good and not bad at all, in short time we can reach profit here without much worries.

There are about 5 hyip monitors that monitoring this site, but all of that sites status are Waiting, so i think this program is not pay yet, and it seems it will start to pay us tomorrow, and the rate that admin offered for me are good and not bad at all, in short time we can reach profit here without much worries.

i believe it understandable if the status of the program is still on waiting today,but i guess investors might be scared if the status did not change by tomorrow on the program but ordinarily for now the program is not having trusted hyip monitors that have the program listed and i think the investors still need to wait before thinking of investing on this program,despite the good return offered.

The script used by this new HYIP is actually very nice. It is very seldom for a new HYIP using the unique script like this one. Then the RoI offered by this new HYIP is still good and reasonable. So, this one can be a good HYIP. The minimum to make investment on this new HYIP is also standard, not bad to try

• 2 weeks later...

though daily gains offered by the admin is a pretty good daily profit and fairly standard for a long-term investment program, but I am still not sure if the admin will be able to run with a long period of time and will provide payments to its investors is continuously and I think the admin will only provide benefits to investors in just a few days