Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

aredmoney - aredmoney.com

HyipHistory

I'm not the admin

aredmoney.com

Our company is an online investment program established by a group of experienced traders and market analysts. We offer fixed rate plans that provide stable and steady earnings for our clients. Our conventional approach, combined with our dedication and loyalty to service will provide you with an outstanding investment experience. If you are seeking for a reliable and life changing income opportunity, then Crowdailyinc.com is the right choice for you.

Plans: Trial Plan : 20% daily for 7 days (Instant Payments)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Trial $10 - $8,000 20.00

Normal Plan : 140% after 3 days (Instant Payments)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Normal $30 - $8,000 140.00

Premium Plan : 50% hourly for 3 hours (Instant Payments)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Premium $60 - $150 50.00

Gold Plan : 150% after 1 hour (Instant Payments)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Gold $151 - $300 150.00

Accept: LR, PM, STP

Join Here

a 40% profit return after one week isn't bad at all, but I am worried that with not enough funds even the earleist investors today, might not be able to make the BEP or even profit mark, because one of the most off putting thing they have is the second, third and fourth plans. They are not ideal for an hyip, and definitely they seem out of place to the first one they have which seems fine. Who is ever going to invest 60 dollars into the hourly plan???

It is reassuring though to see that it is paying to members already through the ref commissions

well the plans are looking more attractive to invest with good plans,but the think is the minimum investment is very high that no investor will invest high amounts in the hyip program an there are hyip monitors have added an almost all are in paying status then we will invest for the first plan with low time period after tat we can invest for long time period with huge amount

Trial Plan: 20% daily for 7 days (Instant Payments), this means we will get a profit of 140% with a time of 7 days only, this is not a high enough profit is very unlikely to be the only time we get 7 days and I'm sure the admin will never give you a profit of 140% only with the time

minimum deposit that admin offered here is good and reachable so far i don't see much complain about it. and if i invested in the first plan, then i will get BEP in 5 days minus fee, if i use LR to invest in this program, also there are more than 4 hyip monitors that monitoring them, that become a stronger guarantee that this program shall pay at least for one round

i wonder if you guys check with this program before making comment inhere,this program is not safe and the daily return and total return offered by the admin of the program is way too high and i can tell the program will scam investors that invest with the program,though the admin pay for few day to attract more investors to the program but 40% in 7 days is way too high.even the stats is not true.the program is claiming to have paid over 150$ in less than 24 hours online.who did the program paid the money.at least the program hasn't reach 24 hours online.

Started Apr 12, 2013 Running days 0 Total accounts 57 Active accounts 21 Total deposited $ 793.00 Total withdraw $ 182.00

The thing we can not believe in this new HYIP is to make 150% RoI in one hour investment. It is totally impossible and not true. This is not good at all and there is no one in this world can generate profit like this high. So, better for us not to make investment in the cheap HYIP like this one, because very risky

• 2 weeks later...

I think this program is not a good place for investors to invest, because the benefits offered are not in accordance with the time it takes to make a profit and I'm sure the admin will never give payment to its investors well and admins also will only run with a fairly short time and after that the admin will go away leaving the investors with the money they had invested