Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

EliteFinance - elitefinance.me

vnhyipgroup

I am not admin.

EliteFinance

Welcome to Elite Finance!

We have to admit that money investments have always been one of the most appealing things in the modern world. You can make your money work for you while you donot have to do much yourself. As we all know the old way of saving as much money as you can and then deposit it to a bank in order to receive a certain savings interest has to be considered (and it actually is) obsolete.

The reason is that indeed 20-30 years ago you could get descent savings interest rates from any bank which seemed a good investment. Was it a good investment though? You see in our modern economy there is a thing called inflation which means in simple terms that if you have 100$ this year and you can buy product A with it, with an inflation of 5% next year this product will cost $105. At the same time the bank offers you savings interest rate for depositing this money 3-4% which means that at the end of the year you will have $104.

However this should not disappoint us because it is common knowledge that you cannot win every time. but there always is a way to win most of the times. What matters is that you can have returns of 20, 30, 50% or even more. With elitefinance.me you can make it comes true.

Investment Plans:

6% Hourly For 18 Hours

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $100,000 6.00

10% Hourly For 11 Hours

Plan 1 $25 - $100,000 10.00

12% Hourly For 9 Hours

Plan 1 $50 - $100,000 12.00

106% After 1 Hours

Plan 1 $100 - $100,000 106.00

MONITORS ONLY

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $300 1.00

Accepted Processors: LibertyReserve, PerfectMoney

5% referral commission

Link: http://www.elitefinance.me/

Well I don't think the site is going to get any more investors than this. For an hourly program that is offering an unusually high ROI of 6% each hour, it won't be able to last for one full day. We might be fooled into thinking that some monitors have invested money, but they are actually the admin's own money, the admin pay the amount to monitor, and then the monitor use that money to invest back into the site, and obviously, the admin would want to have a paying sign so pays the monitor

maybe admin will not be able to generate profits for investors only with a very short time and it was clear the admin only and will deceive many investors will not benefit at all with the money we have invested and I also know that the hourly program like this will only run a few hours

firstly i wanted to information that the minimum investment is very high that low investors cant invest much amount in hyip program an investing in this program is really we must keep by risk an iam not sure that we will get back with commission amount and there are no hyip monitors also added till now into this program then wait for some days to get good updates into this site

It is a big surprise that admin just pay few investors here with the hourly rate that admin offered i am not sure if this program could stay longer, but to pay at few rounds or days, i think they can do that thing. actually there are only 9 active investors here, the rest don't invest here.

@Trickster it has just risen to ten. So one extra, but this slow growth obviously shows something, that there is a genearl lack of interest in the investors in depositing in hourly programs that are way too risky. So far, a couple of hours have passed, and still, the last withdrawal was made to hyip grace, which showed that too a couple of hours ago when I checked. Maybe a hint of something?

firstly i wanted to information that the minimum investment is very high that low investors cant invest much amount in hyip program an investing in this program is really we must keep by risk an iam not sure that we will get back with commission amount and there are no hyip monitors also added till now into this program then wait for some days to get good updates into this site

well i think i agree with you on the minimum investment on this program,the minimum investment on this program should have being just a dollars but i think the admin of this program is just trying to be smart on investors by having this program listed with paying status now with hyip monitors,i don't think i can advise anybody to invest on this program.