Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Catalystfund - Catalystfund.net

xetang

You can be certain that your investment will be handled by a group of qualified professionals. We strongly recommend you to become a member of Catalyst Fund sooner to get real profits.

We have seen many people suffer loses from various internet opportunities that can not meet their promises, thus we feel that there is a need for people like you to make a steady gain in income without risking large amounts of money.

This program makes it possible to gain a high profit on your investment, in a reliable way and short period.

Plans:

115% after 1 day

150% after 3 days

220% after 6 days

Min $10 - Max $10000

SSL Encryption

DDos Protection

Registrar ENOM, INC.

Created 2013-04-10

Expire 2014-04-10

NS NS3.CATALYSTFUND.NET NS4.CATALYSTFUND.NET NS5.CATALYSTFUND.NET NS6.CATALYSTFUND.NET

Accept: LR, PM

Join here: http://catalystfund.net/

Lol Been investing in hyip for over 3 years, and never have I once come across this kind of script. Its unique, but its not that good looking in my opinion. Besides their rate of interest is at 15 percent just after one day with principal returned. That is much higehr than the normal 10% after one day, so I highly doubt this one will get much support from investors, seeing as it is way too risky

this program is using a very cheap script on the program and i don't think the program will get attention from hyip monitors,the return offered by the admin of the program is way too low and i can tell the admin of the program will only scam anybody that invest with this program,hit and run is not an option on this program as the plan is not safe

seems to offer given by the admin to investors is an advantage that would not be possible we can get from this program because the benefits are too high and I was not sure if the admins will provide benefits to the individual investors who invest with this program and I think the program this is not a good place to invest

There are 25 hyip monitors here, it seems all of them really like this site, and so far i see mostly of them have Paying status for this site. But honestly the rate that admin offered here is too much for investors, i mean it will not sustainable if there are a lot of investors that come here to invest, it will be easily to collapse, even admin can manage to pay.

• 3 weeks later...

well i guess members can just forget this program and invest with other better program around,this program has being running online for 17 days and the status of the program shows that the program has stop paying,investors should look for other better program and invest with them.this one is gone and have stop paying investors long ago.

http://allmonitors.net/hyip/catalystfund.net