Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

CapGrow - capgrow.biz

vnhyipgroup

I am not admin.

CapGrow

No FUZZ, no FANZY websites, just making money for you. We invest funds with high returns, we don't build websites to impress, YOUR returns will impress you. At Capgrow Investments we take money and investors serious, the same caution we have with our own money we have with yours. Enormous promises of 1000’s percentages are just not sustainable and will lose you money, often sooner than later. To sustain a constant growth of capital and eliminate the risk we diversify our investments across various areas and over different periods. The areas of operation for the short term is FX, short-term financing, stocks (mainly futures) and for the medium to long-term we invest in stocks, equity trade, minerals (gold, silver, platinum, oil), high-tech companies and IPO’s with a high yield. So, that means that your investment is never in just 1 instrument that can go wrong but spread across many instruments and the risk is virtually zero.

Capgrow Investments is an international financial management group that not only manage funds for corporates, our 821 offline investors, but also offer the same corporate service to the smaller investor with the same care as we do for the larger groups. The large investments we manage for corporates enable us to offer the same opportunity to many smaller investors and open a market not easily accessable to the small investor. Yes, we do achieve exceptional results without putting you or the company at risk through dedicated investment brokers round the globe with very stringent management rules in place. Our success is your success and without our investors we have limited growth, YOU are the reason why we achieve the results and therefore the most important element we focus on. We are here for the long-term and will do everything to protect our reputation and that of the companies behind us.

Time is money and to be able to evaluate and assess all aspects of a good investment, take many hours every day as markets change very fast. We understand that an individual can’t do it all and at Capgrow Investments, we put the human and technology resources in to make it possible. Each of our investors has in principal a team that work for them – achieved by combining traders and resources. This enable you, the investor to spend your time on what you enjoy and what you are good at, knowing that there is a team that spend their time on what they enjoy and are good at, looking after your money and grow it for you.

Investment plans:

Master -IPO 17.50% weekly for 26

Expert 3.50% daily for 30

Professional 10.00% daily for 15

Starter 3.00% daily for 3 Days

Accepted Currencies: LibertyReserve, PerfectMoney

Link: http://www.capgrow.biz /

will the plans are looking very attractive to invest some amount roi 3% for there days is looking much better to invest some amount an i can see one hyip monitor has added in this program,but it is in waiting status so we will wait for some more days to get into paying status an if the admin added some more monitors in to this hyip program

will the plans are looking very attractive to invest some amount roi 3% for there days is looking much better to invest some amount an i can see one hyip monitor has added in this program,but it is in waiting status so we will wait for some more days to get into paying status an if the admin added some more monitors in to this hyip program

i wonder how you have viewed this program and thought the program is ok,all the plan offered by the admin of this program is just to scam investors.the program is offering a 150% return in 10 days.i guess only the first look kinda ok but to be sincere i dont think the program is safe as the program is not accessible for now.the program might run before you know it

Not good. I don't think its worth it to try this one out. I just don't like to spend my time investing in a site like this one. I know its really hard to make money in here. But lets face it. If we can't find ways and means to make money in here I thing its not good to try this one at all. I just don't like to make good income in here. I just don't like to see this site paying at all. For me its a waste of time if we just going to loss our chance in here.

3.00% daily for 3 Days is still possible benefits we can get from this program because the daily profit is quite reasonable for we can get it and if we take advantage of other offers given by admin I think it is not a good decision because I think too high risk

The RoI offered by this new HYIP is good and reasonable. But, what we can see here, the Professional Investment Plan is a little bit high in the RoI, 10% daily RoI for 15 days. So, like 150% RoI in 15 days. Even if the principal not included in the daily RoI, it will be extremely high return. We will see and hope this HYIP can live longer

• 2 weeks later...

well the roi rates looks very impressive and hyip monitor already ad this hyip. I think 3% daily for 3 days is the best plane to invest here as it is short term so you don't have to wait long time for getting your investment. I think this hyip will run more then a week.and here we can see a payment proof which is quite good to see their paying ststus.

I think the advantages offered by the admin is a pretty good profit for investors and I think this program is a fairly safe place for investors to invest, because I saw this program has a very good payment status of several HYIP monitor and at the time the admin still provide payment to its investors well