Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Palimoon - Palimoon.com

Ace-Monitor

I'm not admin.

Palimoon is a Limited Liability Company registered in Panama which is doing business in Panama and USA. Our company works only in work days so we will not pay interest in holidays in both Panama and USA.

We begin our work in 2003 in a small office near Panama City. In 2008 we had more than 30 staff working for the company and after recent development to USA we decided to make this opportunity international. So after working on our plans and investing programs for months finally we decide to start the online business.

There are not many companies who be able to survive in unexpected situation in the international-economical recession. We have many experts in our team that had been in online business for more than 10 years and we can assure you that we knew how to make money and keep it risk free.

Although every business have its own risks but we have been doing this business for a long time and know how to handle the business in unexpected situation.

Plan:

Ultra 1,000.00 20,000.00 0.65 % 365 Days

Small 10.00 99.99 0.35 % 365 Days

Premier 100.00 499.99 0.45 % 365 Days

Bussines 500.00 999.99 0.55 % 365 Days

Accept

LibertyReserve

Join Here

All the investment we can see here are of minimum maturity days of 365 days that is 1 year and the minimum days to deposit here is for 1 year . but the problem here is the site is a new one and it not even have a ssl layer so how can we trust and invest in this long term investment program . and in my opinion it is not at all safe to invest with this program .

I think 365 days is a very long time to make a profit and I am not so sure the admin will run up to 365 days, I think the program is not good enough for us to make it as a place to invest with the long term because the admin will not likely be able to running with a very long period of time

yeah i can also say that the period of investment is looking very long period that no investors wanted to keep much long period in the hyip program ,so i think admin his just targeting the investors to invested and i think script is also not looking much better to invest huge amount into this hyip program an if any investors got the payment please provide the payment proof ion this section

the program is a long term program and i think the program will struggle to get investors that will invest with the program,though the daily return offered is ok but the term on the program is way too long and i think only hyip monitors might be interested on this program as the plan on the program is ok but the term is too long.

Judging only from front end of this site is not a wise decision, if that person have experience in hyip then he should do more analyzation, first their plan is the most essentials part. That plans that admin offered are good enough, for interest rate i must say they will doing well in some days later, but this site's minimum deposit is high.