Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Bestshour - Bestshour.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

t's time you learn about a new financial program BESTsHOUR, whose developers have long before the collapse of numerous financial pyramids could calculate how they work and evaluate the reasons that was the collapse of such a powerful system. This experience on the calculation of such large-scale financial manipulation, has been very useful for those who have decided to really focus on creating the next generation of the project entitled «BESTsHOUR» and it is on this, our experts will take up a new system of algorithms, which has been repeatedly tested by experience, which allows to express its stability and maximum reliability. The basic principle of «BESTsHOUR» so-called accumulation of funds to be transferred to the system by its users in order to help a friend - a friend to the world that, in turn, gives rise to a new generation of mutual aid fund, based on a carefully-calculated algorithms previously created pyramid schemes .

Plan:

Select a plan:

500% AFTER 10 DAYS

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $20 - $299 200.00

Plan 2 $300 - $999 250.00

Plan 3 $1,000 - $2,999 350.00

Plan 4 $3,000 - $30,000 500.00

Calculate your profit >>

160% AFTER 3 DAYS

Plan 1 $20 - $299 121.00

Plan 2 $300 - $999 127.00

Plan 3 $1,000 - $2,999 136.00

Plan 4 $3,000 - $30,000 160.00

Calculate your profit >>

115% AFTER 1 DAY

Plan 1 $20 - $299 106.00

Plan 2 $300 - $999 108.00

Plan 3 $1,000 - $2,999 110.00

Plan 4 $3,000 - $30,000 115.00

Calculate your profit >>

Accept Liberty Reserve / Perfect Money / Egopay

Join Bestshour here

After seeing the investment plans here i can say that none of the investment plan here is safe to make an investment because all of the investment plans here are not at all offering a reasonable roi to the investors and that is the main reason this site may not get popular . And this is a Russian site so the site will not be a safe place to invest .

After seeing the investment plans here i can say that none of the investment plan here is safe to make an investment because all of the investment plans here are not at all offering a reasonable roi to the investors and that is the main reason this site may not get popular . And this is a Russian site so the site will not be a safe place to invest .

i guess the admin of this program is just in for the money investors might invest on this program and i think the admin of the program want some big money,the minimum investment required by the admin of this program show the admin of the program is only gonna scam anybody that invest with the program and i think it safe to ignore this program

actually this site is not an hourly hyip program, even this site name is hourly best but all of them have short term plan, and daily plan not hourly one. Plus, that admin offered high minimum deposit for each plan here, and i think that is good enough for many investors who want to get longer investment.

yeah after i visited the site i have seen that it is not an hourly program just the site name has provided and i think admin is just targeting the Russian investors to invest into this program and we can see almost it is in Russian language then if any investor wanted to invested there can open the program in the google chrome and translate the language the it will be easy to see the plans clearly

I'm not so sure with all the offers given by the admin, because of the advantages offered are too high and the admin will not likely provide such benefits to all investors but the admin will only provide benefits only to some investors just by using other investors' money and I also sure if the admin does not have a clear project to make these gains

About this new HYIP, I agree the RoI offered by this HYIP is extremely high. So, this HYIP is not safe for the investors to put the money here. We can make calculation, to make 500% RoI in 10 days investment is totally impossible and not good. Also, this HYIP is from the Russian country