Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

goldclub-inv - goldclub-inv.com

shh.shani

goldclub-inv.com is a duly incorporated investment company offering different financial services to its clients globally. Working within the investment, jewellery and technology sectors, as well as engaging in government affairs, our purpose is to provide industry leadership, whilst stimulating and sustaining demand for gold.

13% Hourly For 8 Hours

$1 Min | $25 Max

Principle Included

12% Hourly For 9 Hours

$26 Min | $50 Max

Principle Included

11% Hourly For 10 Hours

$51 Min | $100 Max

Principle Included

payment; LR & PM

http://goldclub-inv.com/?ref=shani

This new HYIP is not a good HYIP. This is just an ordinary cheap HYIP which is coming almost every single day in this online market.We can make this conclusion from the RoI offered by this HYIP. This HYIP is paying the member based on every hour. This is not good, because it is too fast and too high

So, this site included our principal too. I think that is awesome at least we don't have to worry about our investment capital, but with the rate that they offered, it seems that admin trying to trick us because this site offered lower minimum deposit, and still have higher chance to scam investors that want to invest here

So, this site included our principal too. I think that is awesome at least we don't have to worry about our investment capital, but with the rate that they offered, it seems that admin trying to trick us because this site offered lower minimum deposit, and still have higher chance to scam investors that want to invest here

the low minimum investment required on this program is just to attract investors to this program and i can tell the program is gonna scam investors before they know,hourly program are not to be trusted even if they manage to get paying status with hyip monitors,i believe it safe to just ignore the program and invest with other better programs.