Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

avenprofit - avenprofit.com

shh.shani

avenprofit - avenprofit.com

I am not Admin!

Welcome To Avenprofit.Com

Our site is a private investment club that specializes in Gold Markets. It was established by a group of Gold Market Veterans who have many years of successful investment experience in gold industry.

Our trading team of sixteen full-time analysts comprises qualified and experienced economists and geologists; while two consultants contribute insights on important regional markets. Our mission is to provide our investors with a stable value investment opportunity for their capital,by investing in gold or gold futures electronically to gain a stable rate in return.

PLANS

Super Gold : 7% hourly for 24 hours (Instant Withdraw)(For first 200 members)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Super Gold $40 - $80 7.00

Super Diamond : 200% after 4 hours (Instant Withdraw)(For first 150 members)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Super Diamond $81 - $800 200.00

15% daily for 10 days (Instant Withdraw)

Plan 1 $10 - $9,000 15.00

20% daily for 7 days (Instant Withdraw)

Plan 1 $20 - $9,000 20.00

150% after 3 days (Instant Withdraw)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $30 - $9,000 150.00

Acept: LibertyReserve, PerfectMoney and Solid Trust Pay

Referral commission: 5%

www.avenprofit.com/?ref=shani

the minimum investment required by the admin of this program is way too high and i can tell the admin will scam any hyip investors that with this program,i guess it best if investors just ignore this program and invest with other better programs we have around,this program is a scam in disguise and investors think they can get something from this program,am sure they will be scam

the minimum investment required by the admin of this program is way too high and i can tell the admin will scam any hyip investors that with this program,i guess it best if investors just ignore this program and invest with other better programs we have around,this program is a scam in disguise and investors think they can get something from this program,am sure they will be scam

Yes, this is true, and totally agree with this comment here. The RoI offered by this new HYIP is extremely high. And there is no wonder, recently there are so many cheap HYIPs like this one coming to the online market almost every day. We have to be smart and wiser as the investor before making investment

I am not sure if this program will stay longer for good, also from what i see this program doesn't have much attention even they have it will be bad, because sooner they will scam investors since they will get BEP so fast. it seems few payment already paid by admin, but i advice for other investors here to be careful with them.