Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

SecureAssets - Secureassets.com

lyjas

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its seems this site is still paying until now even though the site has some loses because of LR closing down. I don't know how much this site loss but one thing I'm sure in the long run this site will turn to scam eventually. We just need to make some good with this site if we are already in here and hope that we can end up getting paid in here without any problem at all.

Its seems this site is still paying until now even though the site has some loses because of LR closing down. I don't know how much this site loss but one thing I'm sure in the long run this site will turn to scam eventually. We just need to make some good with this site if we are already in here and hope that we can end up getting paid in here without any problem at all.

It too is almost investors' wishing at this time when they have invested here, although we can't define how long site can run and pay out about ? but at this time, site too have completed very good controlling fund pay out great for all investors, I hope that they can run good and complete good a new round from this time

News update: SecureAssets is now accepted EgoPay

Hello,

From today SecureAssets accept EgoPay. Also you can directly edit your EgoPay or PerfectMoney account number from edit profile section without waiting period.

For attracting new investors and keep our old investors satisfied, we will add 30% deposit bonus to the users who deposit through EgoPay or PerfectMoney during 4 and 5 June.

Secure Assets, INC.

535 Madison Ave

New York, NY 10022

+1 (646) 506-9535

I think that mods should check all posts of this posters because we too can see that they have posted too short and it is not different as spammers when they don't have really payment proofs that all contents are same for everytime to post here, it is not good for all although we can't know that site is good or not