Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

megaprofitzone - megaprofitzone.com

nomiasif

Megaprofitzone - Megaprofitzone.com

I am not admin :

BUILD YOUR FUTURE WITH REASONABLE INVESTMENTS

We are a group of experienced traders and market analysts with more than 15 years experience. After years of professional trading we have joined our skills, knowledge and talents in the effort to bring a new reliable investment opportunity. As the result of careful planning and joint work emerged Oil-Traders, a reliable long-term investment project, that offers great returns along with professional approach and security.

Plans :

PLAN 1: 3% DAILY for 150 Calendar days!

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $20 and more 3.00

Calculate your profit >>

PLAN 2: 4% DAILY for 200 Calendar days!

PLAN 2 $500 and more 4.00

Calculate your profit >>

PLAN 3: 5% DAILY for 250 calendar days!

PLAN 3 $2,000 and more 5.00

Calculate your profit >>

PLAN 4: 7% DAILY for 250 Calendar days!

Plan 1 $8,000 and more 7.00

Accept :
LR\PM\STP\EgoPay

I think the time period specified by the administrator in making profits too long while this is a new HYIP program and I am not so sure if the admin will be able to run up to a very long time and it is virtually impossible to admin only be able to run the fastest time in making a profit

Investment plans are attractive here since we get upto 7% daily roi but i wonder why the site admin is not advertising enough.He must be a newbie in hyips.Without advertising on legit monitors and spreading the word i don't think it can sustain.I am sure even thread starter did not invest :)

this program is a more long term program and i think only hyip monitor will be interested on investing with this program,though the program seems ok but i don't think the program will get much attention of from hyip investors.since the term is long and the program is secured as the admin of the program did not install any security on the program.hacker might attract the program at any time