All Pips

Fxinv4 - fxinv4.com

Welcome to Fxinv4!

We have high ethical standards in banking and

forex working. We offer excellent rates

of profit to all members who have joined in

our programs. We can promise you

professionalism, hard work, good profit

and honesty. We offer you several options for cooperation using which you can make a good investment, as well as change your lifestyle, fulfill your financial plans and make your money work for you.

198% after a day:

Plan 1: $1 - $100 = 110%

Plan 2: $101 - $300 = 138%

Plan 3: $301 - $500 = 158%

Plan 4: $501 - $1,000 = 178%

Plan 5: $1,001 - $10,000 = 198%

500% after 3 days:

Plan 1: $100 - $500 = 400%

Plan 2: $501 - $1,000 = 450%

Plan 3: $1,001 - $50,000 = 500%

They accept Alertpay, Liberty Reserve, Perfect Money.

www.fxinv4.com

What am i seeing in the roi percent.198% after 1 day,this sounds too high,but lets join heads here,what the pain that $1 will bring,if admin wants to scam 1usd then he should do it and this hyip will be move to scam section.But for now lets try this one and see the outcome ,

Good think about this program is thy accepts AP along with LR and PM so the program is available to more people

Now though 10% profit after a day can be sustained in short term - but 198% after a day is surely unreasonable and fictitious

Further term plans offer 400-500% profit after 3 days that makes this program highly doubtful - better avoid testing the program.

the ROI of 110%-198% in 1 day seem to be fairly high and difficult to sustain long

Further as the minimum investment is only $1 we may test the site before considering investing in large

as there are no monitors available to rate the site its always better to test to avoid risk

The interest rates being offered are too high and cannot be sustained for a long time. But with the minimum investment pegged at $1 everyone could invest and earn quick money from them. And only invest on the daily plan and once paid, you could either re-invest again on the plan or just forget the site. It will be lucky to complete the 3-day cycle.

The site is taking long time to load and after few minutes still its unable to load

Hope the site is having only temporary problems and the site will be back soon

If the site turned in to a scam the investor invested using alertpay funds will have a better chance to recover his principle

The site is taking long time to load and after few minutes still its unable to load

Hope the site is having only temporary problems and the site will be back soon

If the site turned in to a scam the investor invested using alertpay funds will have a better chance to recover his principle

There is no problem in opening the site, on the contrary, the site opens fast

Although the investment in this site contains high-risk, but the minimum deposit of just $ 1, and this is a good thing

But beware, do not invest large sums of money here

I invested in this site, just $ 1, and I already received payment from him,

this is mean that the site is not a scam site, but there was something strange

Site pay just $ 1, without profits, I received from this site the same amount invested, without any profit .

It sounds funny for you to receive your principle back with no profits

Did you send a PM to the admin and did they contact you back

Please keep updated since i even think its a good offer to earn some quick money if the site is really paying

It sounds funny for you to receive your principle back with no profits

Did you send a PM to the admin and did they contact you back

Please keep updated since i even think its a good offer to earn some quick money if the site is really paying

Already is something strange and funny

Anyway, I was sent to the admins, so ask him how it was this

I am waiting for reply, although I do not expect to receive any profit, but I will tell you, If i received or not .

With such a return for just a day,you're lucky to recieve your principle back without any profit.Maybe admin wants to shut this hyip down.I can't imagine what he will invest this money in to give him such returns to afford paying investors 98% of their principle within a day! I find this hyip too high for me to invest.

• 2 weeks later...

Well as for me, i love these kind of HYIP sites, they offer high returns, and once the 1-day deposit time is over, you withdraw your money plus interest. And you have the option of walking away or re-investing. It is risky, but you are assured of payment if you get in the game early.

Yeah, and i doubt someone will deposit really large amounts of money here, the highest amount that i saw being deposited in an HYIP site is $2,000, and based on the stats, he/she got paid, but the site has stopped paying shortly. But until now the site is still running.

The site is gone now, game over for this one. Well, everyone is expecting that anyway. I have a commision there in AP that's less than a dollar but i didn't bother to get it by investing again since the site may not pay me anymore since it has been running for more than a week that time.

The site is gone now, game over for this one. Well, everyone is expecting that anyway. I have a commision there in AP that's less than a dollar but i didn't bother to get it by investing again since the site may not pay me anymore since it has been running for more than a week that time.

Yeah the site is not accessible any more

And in fact this was from such program which come just for few days only to collect some money.