Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

СapitalMoney-СapitalMoney.info

aleks

I am not owner/admin.

CapitalMoney the opportunity to receive significant benefit from the investments is the highly Remunerative, investment program created by group of experts, having wide experience of work in sphere of the investment market, exchange trade and investments in various funds that gives our clients.After many years of professional, investment activity, we have united our experience, knowledge and talent in efforts on development and maintenance of new, reliable, investment opportunities. The profit on these investments is used constantly to expand our program, to increase its stability and to bring the constant income to our clients. Plan:

Plant:

1% every day, 365% for 1 year

2% every day, 120% for 60 days

3% every day, 150% fo 50 days

200% for 40 days

280% for 40 days

300% for 30 days

Min 1$

Accept: Liberty Reserve,Perfectmoney,AlertPay,PayPal

Join here

the script is very nice and design also quite good. So I think this hyip is here with different mind. the roi rates are very stable and reasonable but a single thing make a big doubt about their business as all we know paypal sto dealing with hyip site but here admin offer paypal for investment. So I think this is a scam hyip don't need to prove by investing ,only admin try to stole money.

the script is very nice and design also quite good. So I think this hyip is here with different mind. the roi rates are very stable and reasonable but a single thing make a big doubt about their business as all we know paypal sto dealing with hyip site but here admin offer paypal for investment. So I think this is a scam hyip don't need to prove by investing ,only admin try to stole money.

aside from the Paypal among the payment processor used on the program which i know it a lie,the program is Russian program another reason why the program is not safe and moreover the stats on the page of the program claim. the program has being running online for 14 days with dime invested on the program.tarted:

Старт Mar 25, 2013

Running days

Работаем дней 14

Total accounts

Всего аккаунтов 31

Active accounts

Активных аккаунтов 0

VIP accounts

Вип аккаунты 0

Total deposited

Сумма депозитов $ 0.00

Today deposited

Сегодня депозитов $ 0.00

Total withdraw

Всего выплачено $ 0.00

Visitors online

Гостей на сайте 1

Members online

Инвесторов на сайте 0

Newest Member

Новый инвестор igor196910

Last update:

Обновлено Apr 8, 2013

I saw the admin had run for 15 days but not a single investor who invested their money in this program, I think the plan created by the admin is quite good but the admin still has not been able to gain the trust of investors and I think the admin has a project is quite obvious that offer long-term benefits to investors