Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

simpleinvestment4all - simpleinvestment4all.wix.com/investment4all

rizal83

I'm not admin

Welcome to investment4all

we are team that is developing a telecommunications business and we need your good cooperation for mutual benefit

- min deposit $10- max deposit $1000

- profit every month

- period 1 years

- support 24/7

- accept liberty reserve

- save investment

- no risk

- capital return

- trustworthy

to make a deposit please transferyour money to liberty reserve ID NUMBER : U8495196

​​​link : http://simpleinvestment4all.wix.com/investment4all

admin seems to use a free website to make an offer and I do not see how much profit will we get from this program, but it seems admin has a plan to make long-term benefits are pretty good because the admin will only run the project if the funds collected from the investors has reached a sufficient amount and admin will also reimburse investors if there are few investors who invest

this program is just a scam in disguise,the script and design of the program look too ordinary and moreover the admin of the program did not state the daily return or weekly/monthly return investors might be getting on this program.i can tell this program is just a scam in disguise any investors that invest here will online be scam by the admin of the program

maybe this is a scam program, and we also do not know exactly what the purpose of the admin to create a site like this as much as we see many HYIP sites that have a very good view but many of those sites that deceive investors and it made ​​me curious to know the purpose of this HYIP program admin