Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

call-of-bux - call-of-bux.com

nimday

active paypal payza lr

first 1000 members get $ 0.50 in purchase balance adn 1 month premium membership

This site is different from others, you yourself are going to realize .. here everyone wins, nobody stays empty handed.

Will the better promotions and those who do not have money to buy ads memberships etc.va to see promotions especiales.no requires investment to cash

minimum to withdraw is $ 2.00 for upgraded accounts

Pay per click $0.0050

Pay per direct referral click $0.0025

Payout minimum $4.00

banner1.png

My concern in here is the 4 dollars minimum at this rate this site can run for few months without any members reach minimum and cashout payments so we really don't know if this site is going to last long or not. One thing that I like to see in this site is to see this site running good and running well for a long time since this is the only way we can appreciate that this site is paying good and paying well.

i doubt if this program will get much attention from click members,the click rate on this program is way low and the minimum payout on the program is high,i just wonder how long it will take for click members on this program to reach the minimum payout on the program,i can tell the program will not get much attention from ptc members