Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Kingdom-profit - Kingdom-profit.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Kingdom-profit - an investment project, allowing to make contributions as well as referral to the invitations. How the system works is that you create and the contribution within 20 days, each day will receive 10% of the investment of your money, that is, after 20 days you've made a deposit will be doubled, and the resulting free cash you can withdraw on the purse Perfect Money. Anyone can participate is 18 years old. The minimum contribution is $ 10, the maximum contribution of $ 1000. To maintain the efficiency and profitability of the project at withdrawal commission is 10%.

Plan:

Contribution of 10% of a day, for 20 days;

Accept : LR\PM\EgoPay

Join Kingdom-profit here

Idea offered in this hyp is actually good but this hyip is surely an Russian hyip and i could not locate LR as well as Egopay within it. It is accepting PM for making any kind of deposit or maybe withdrawal. Now i dont think it'll attract traders when people should come to know that its a great Russian hyip.

Everything in this new HYIP is written in Russian language. Well, this is not good at all for this HYIP. Because this depicts the HYIP is only for Russian people. Because not everyone in here can understand the Russian language. Another case, Russian HYIP usually can not sustain too long

Everything in this new HYIP is written in Russian language. Well, this is not good at all for this HYIP. Because this depicts the HYIP is only for Russian people. Because not everyone in here can understand the Russian language. Another case, Russian HYIP usually can not sustain too long

aside the language this program is having, Russian program are not be trusted and moreover the return offered by the admin of this program is high,i can tell the daily return offered is way too high and the total return return the admin of the program is promising is high as well,i guess the admin of the program just want to scam investors,by paying for few days and run on investors

This is the first time during the recent period I find a Russian site offers profit rates stable, but it is clear that Russian hyipe sites prefer to submit only one profit plan to investors, anyway profit plan that we see here offers profit rates make the site able to continue to pay for a long time already, but it start from 0.5%, only ,so of course it is a very low rate

Idea offered in this hyp is actually good but this hyip is surely an Russian hyip and i could not locate LR as well as Egopay within it. It is accepting PM for making any kind of deposit or maybe withdrawal. Now i dont think it'll attract traders when people should come to know that its a great Russian hyip.

Attract traders? you mean investors? well i agree with you that this site is good site with nice rate that they offered. My only prolem here is that admin doesn't pay any investors yet, and so far i cannot see how much this site already make some progress to pay all investors in this site