Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Press-Fund - Press-Fund.Net

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Today Press Fund is one of the most fast-growing and perspective corporations, working on an foreign exchange market. Our main company business is trading on FOREX market. Systematic market analysis, observation of foreign exchanges, margin trading, effective use of fundamental and technical analysis, everything is performed in order to reduce risks and get a profit.

""Press Fund offers a wide variety of fixed investments programs offering you great additional income in every situation of life. We can offer answers to your top important life questions, and give you opportunities for capital investments wherever you are in life. These are some typical situations where financial investments can be of use.""

Plan:

28% HOURLY FOR 4 HOURS - INSTANT PAYMENT

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $5,000 28.00

Calculate your profit >>

38% HOURLY FOR 3 HOURS - INSTANT PAYMENT

Plan 1 $4 - $5,000 38.00

Calculate your profit >>

56% HOURLY FOR 2 HOURS - INSTANT PAYMENT

Plan 1 $8 - $5,000 56.00

Calculate your profit >>

113% AFTER 1 HOUR - INSTANT PAYMENT

Plan 1 $40 - $100 109.00

Plan 2 $101 - $5,000 113.00

Calculate your profit >>

Accept LR PM

Join Press-Fund here

this hourly program has just being newly launch online and the program hasn't pay a dime yet to any investors i think hit and run might work this program since the program is still very much new online,though investors doing hit and run on this program need to be very careful on the program as the admin might not pay,i guess checking with the program in couple of hours before investing with tell if the admin is paying or not

This is an hourly program very fast in making profits but very big risk because the admin program like this usually will only pay benefits to a small portion of investors using other investors' money on this program so that the admin does not have a clear project to run and admin just ran in a very short time after that the admin would leave investors

this hourly program has just being newly launch online and the program hasn't pay a dime yet to any investors i think hit and run might work this program since the program is still very much new online,though investors doing hit and run on this program need to be very careful on the program as the admin might not pay,i guess checking with the program in couple of hours before investing with tell if the admin is paying or not

LOL, they are paying just checked their statistic, it is very hard to know when the right time to invest here, since i am not sure also with what happening with this site, and also the script that admin use is so bad, i am not sure if there are a lot of investors that later want to invest here since it is too risky right now

hyip is confusing us because its launched today and is paying investors today when we all know that forex market closed on weekend and not operates. Another thing is that hiyp monitors are not featuring it as paying. at this stage i'm unable to believe that its really paying investors.

Although the lifetime of this site is still only a few hours and the minimum deposit here is encouraging to try, but I warn everyone on the basis of my experience in this area, 90% this site will not pay for any investor, the site shows that it accepts payments by Alertpay!!..Does this seem logical to you?