Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

esplino-group - esplino-group.com

umeghayu

I am not admin

https://esplino-group.com

For over 5 years our company has been providing the highest quality IT designing, programming, engineering, testing and refurbishment services from complete finished projects down to the component level. With extensive capabilities and expertise, we provide highly technological program and electronic solutions to a wide range of Industries. Beyond our acquisition and utilization of leading-edge technology

Plans:

70% hourly for 2 hours - Instant withdrawal

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $20 52.00

Plan 2 $21 - $100 55.00

Plan 3 $101 - $1,000 65.00

Plan 4 $1,001 and more 70.00

Calculate your profit >>

150% after 1 hour - Instant withdrawal

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $50 - $200 110.00

Plan 2 $210 - $1,000 130.00

Plan 3 $1,001 and more 150.00

Accept: LR, PM

Link >>> https://esplino-group.com

You have successfully sent a payment from your account U0948810 (umeghayu):

Date: 4/6/2013 4:11 AM

Batch: 138980533

Sent To: U1220291 (Esplino Group)

Amount: $10.00

Memo: Deposit to esplino-group.com User umeghayu

Thank you.

Another great website with nice design. Will look closer waiting some monitor to join before start to investing with them. They use SSL secure and this is one proof that they are really serious in managing their website. The program is still new until I only see 3 member active when I do post this message.

well this program is for lovers of hourly program,the program has just being launch today and i think hyip investors that love hourly program can take advantage of the program and moreover i believe the admin of the program will still be willing to pay investors for now to attract more investors to the program,i believe hit and run can work on this program

well we can see that a good script used by hyip and the ideas offered are upto 2 hours. Its good because we are certain to get our payment right after 2 hours. The minimum expense is affordable as well. But this low duration can also be proving that we cant trust this more than a day.Try to invest low amount.

Do not ever be fooled by the offers given by the admin of this program because of the benefits offered is an unfair advantage and we will never be able to get the benefit only in a very short time, we can see the admin ran for 3 days while the total amount of deposits contained in this program has reached a very high number, while the admin only provide a small portion of payments to investors with a very low amount of payments