Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

visloans - visloans.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Visloans Corporations is a new, steadily developing capital management and Loans money investment service provider.

Today the amount of assets managed by our company is already over $5 billion and the capital keeps growing with the speed of approximately $10-100 million a week. We are currently collaborating with about 10,000 clients and opening 20-100 new investment accounts daily.

Plan:

Visloans Group

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Visloans Group $300 - $300 1.70

Calculate your profit >>

Home Mahjong

Home Mahjong $100 - $100 1.10

Calculate your profit >>

Farm Ducks

Farm Ducks $10 - $10 0.80

Calculate your profit >>

Milch Cow

Milch Cow $1,200 - $1,200 2.30

Calculate your profit >>

VIP Hotel

VIP Hotel $2,100 - $2,100 3.00

Calculate your profit >>

Accept: Liberty Reserve

Join visloans here

• Upvote 1

i kinda like this program but am kinda confused on the program,the plan offered by the admin of the program is kinda confusing but the return offered according to my understanding is ok and reasonable,i think the admin of the program need to add security to this program and i think investors need to wait as the program is not getting support from hyip monitors

I really liked this HYIP program because the benefits offered appropriate enough for a good HYIP program, in addition to the project admin also has a very clear and I'm sure the admin can maintain the security of the investors' money properly and admin will run in the long term and still provide good benefits to investors

after i visited the program i have shocked that it is not looking like hyip program just it is like exchange site or loans given site,so i can say that we must be carefully before invested huge amount in the hyip programs just there will attracting the investors to invest an after some days it will totally get into scam list